Doom articles in the buffalo media are driving me nuts.

I think the problem is the team is giving the media and fans too much access. Less is more. Especially in the off season.

I don't agree with Whaley and the Ryans doing all the press they do. I wish they'd do zero.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is the team is giving the media and fans too much access. Less is more. Especially in the off season.

I don't agree with Whaley and the Ryans doing all the press they do. I wish they'd do zero.

That would be a disaster from a marketing perspective. Rex Ryan's biggest strength by far is his personality. Rob too albeit to a lesser degree. Having the Ryan brothers in Buffalo and having them shut up would be like owning a Lamborghini and never taking it out of the garage.

Great sentiment. But this should be one for Veteran's Day. Memorial Day is for those brave men and women who lost their lives in battle.

c6a139b42a44b227564ec2c64768157e.jpg

Vic likes putting a negative spin on all his news lately. It just seems like herd mentality. Most of these guys aren't real reporters, they just cover the team like a gossip rag and interject their opinions into anything someone with any connection to the team says.

sounds like many here have a shot at this reporting gig B-)

As a team that went 8-8 last year, you'd expect the coverage to strike some kind of balance between positive and negative. Yet it seems to skew negative.

Then again, the Bills haven't been to the playoffs since the Olympics were in Australia. It's natural, I suppose, to become jaded by this point.

I avoid reading articles that are just opinion pieces (e.g. anything written by Sully) and search out the pieces that actually provide new information.