5-28: Carucci's TBN Piece on John Miller

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had games where he was overwhelmed, learned something and went back and made himself better each time.

Too bad some people can't fathom the notion that players don't step on the field NFL ready. Whatever you did in your first OTA is your ceiling. The idea that players actually get better with experience makes their heads hurt.

Too bad some people can't fathom the notion that players don't step on the field NFL ready. Whatever you did in your first OTA is your ceiling. The idea that players actually get better with experience makes their heads hurt.

Are they allowed to get better? Isn't that cheating?

Coaching is the key. I feel that Buffalo has improved in this area significantly.

I haven't read the article, but I wanted to get in on the over reaction to it.

I don't know why they even waste a roster spot on this guy. There isn't any player who has had a similar season as he did that has gone on to become a great player.

Also, no Bills players who have worked with the current training staff have been entered into the hall of fame. Not ONE. Do you know how unlikely this is? Still, you won't see any changes from the Rogue One, Whaley, as he sits on his hands kissing Russ Brandon's Ring Pops.

I haven't read the article, but I wanted to get in on the over reaction to it.

I don't know why they even waste a roster spot on this guy. There isn't any player who has had a similar season as he did that has gone on to become a great player.

Also, no Bills players who have worked with the current training staff have been entered into the hall of fame. Not ONE. Do you know how unlikely this is? Still, you won't see any changes from the Rogue One, Whaley, as he sits on his hands kissing Russ Brandon's Ring Pops.

How long has the current training staff been employed ? i have trouble keeping track of strength and conditioning Coaches.

I personally have a good feeling about John Miller long term.