It's May 24, do you know where your right tackle is?

I did read it the way i wrote.

Rex has his quirks and limitations for sure. I just think Hondo is pretty close the overall reality . i don't think Rex is measured, but he tries to be coy.

What makes you think i am wishing for something ?

Well we all have to wish and hope that Rex is being coy about Henderson because the alternative is that he is completely clueless.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex bewildered about anything regarding Henderson

The right side of the OL is seen by many on this board as the #1 issue with the Bills moving into 2016. There are certainly question marks and chief among them is S. Henderson. He has a disease which may have hurt his play last year, it is the general consensus that he has great, if unrealized, potential and he has been known to have issues off the field which allowed him to last until the 7th round of the draft. Does this sound like someone about which any viable head coach would be utterly clueless? Wouldn't a good coach know at least something that was going on with all of his players and especially ones fitting Henderson's profile? The answer, of course, is yes.

The Bills could trot out Wood, Glenn and Incognito along with two cardboard cutouts of Mick Jagger and the right side would still not be the #1 concern because Rex is a ridiculous buffoon. I understand that he knows the entire roster of Clemson and their favorite TV shows and everything which is great....if he ends up coaching Clemson. I understand that he is personable guy who gets along with many many people and I think he would be great to have as a friend. The thing is a part of his multi million dollar job is managing his players. And yet he has no inkling about anything involving his oft troubled and disease afflicted highest upside player in supposedly the most worrisome spot on the team? Make that the second most worrisome spot, because head coach is number 1 by a looooooooong way.

Your prayers have been answered.

TJ Barnes from NT to OT.

If history is followed, That should give another 2 years to saying "can we at least let him get some experience before we invest more in the position?

Ragland dropped because of his medical in my opinion.

Wow, I hope not. Everything I have read said the heart issue wasn't a concern and I have never heard that was why Ragland "dropped", if in fact he did. If you are right, then we are once again counting on the Bills medical staff and/or Whaley to be correct in their medical assessment. Let's hope the other shoe doesn't drop.