May Movies: Captain America, X-Men, Alice, & Neighbors 2...

As far as the movies go, it'll be: "Doctor Strange", "Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2", "Spider-Man: Homecoming", "Thor: Ragnarok", & "The Avengers: Infinity Wars" Part 1 & 2.

I don't know if Guardians will be a part of this, but I added them to the timeline anyway.

What I meant so say is that I wonder where the storyline progresses from here to get it to Infinity War. This is the first time in a while where there was no hinting towards that at all. This one set up solo films in Spiderman and the Black Panther (not so sure that one can be a solo film at this point). I'd imagine that those two don't do much to push it towards Infinity War either. That'll be saved for Guardians and Thor.

And I'm not quite sure on their release date timeline, but Black Panther would probably fall right around where you put Guardians.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally watched X-Men Apocalypse and I liked it.

As a movie, it's entertaining, if you don't think about it too much. Compared to the MCU it sucks, but slots in nicely with the other X-men movies in the franchise. Although not improving on a movie made 15yrs ago is not encouraging. They need to dump Jennifer Lawrence.

I can understand the backlash against it from the fanboys because it basically ignores the source material. A good comment on it was that the studio just looked at comic book covers. I like to think of it as a standalone universe, or even a parody.

As far as the movies go, it'll be: "Doctor Strange", "Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2", "Spider-Man: Homecoming", "Thor: Ragnarok", & "The Avengers: Infinity Wars" Part 1 & 2.

I don't know if Guardians will be a part of this, but I added them to the timeline anyway.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor Ragnarok could have direct ties into 'Infinity War'. It's possible that Doctor Strange will as well. We still have a couple stones to go before we've seen the full set :)

What I meant so say is that I wonder where the storyline progresses from here to get it to Infinity War. This is the first time in a while where there was no hinting towards that at all. This one set up solo films in Spiderman and the Black Panther (not so sure that one can be a solo film at this point). I'd imagine that those two don't do much to push it towards Infinity War either. That'll be saved for Guardians and Thor.

And I'm not quite sure on their release date timeline, but Black Panther would probably fall right around where you put Guardians.

I checked and "Black Panther" is scheduled for February 2018, right before Infinity Wars.