Mock Draft 2.0

H2o

I want them to move Marcel around to create mismatches........that is all I am asking.

You get a guy like Billings, Vernon Butler, Sheldon Rankins, Jarran Reed.....etc etc

Then you also have the issue of Meatball probably being in his last season with us given his contract and age....so its forward thinking

Just get some guys in here that can do what RR is asking them to do......Tyrod has our back on offense

Bottom line is that you need DLmen who can play multiple techniques in today's league. As much as the two down LB is a fading player, so, too, is the nose tackle that can't play single gaps and get up field.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big fan of Cravens, especially in the first. As a LB, he is really undersized and while he is quick, he does not really have elite speed for the position to make up for his lack of size and strength. As a S, he has very marginal speed (4.69) and a below average vertical.

He will have to succeed with the mental aspects of the game and pure effort to make a splash in the NFL

Bottom line is that you need DLmen who can play multiple techniques in today's league. As much as the two down LB is a fading player, so, too, is the nose tackle that can't play single gaps and get up field.

GO BILLS!!!

Its just not a good value in the 1st round to take a guy that wont see the field much.....that is why I am happy there are gonna be versitile DL when we pick at 19 (or trade down and pick)

I think this could be a very good draft for us.