• Vincent D'Onofrio
  • Chris Pratt
  • Manuel Garcia-Rulfo
  • Martin Sensmeier
  • Denzel Washington
  • Ethan Hawke
  • Byung-hun Lee

Real mix of actor background types but not sure if it will factor into movie

Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, Eli Wallach, James Coburn, Robert Vaughn is much betterr. Holy !@#$- can Hollywood come up with an original movie? I am so !@#$ing sick of remakes such as Karate Kid. Magnificent Seven- I saw it already 20 years ago. What the !@#$ is the point?

Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, Eli Wallach, James Coburn, Robert Vaughn is much betterr. Holy !@#$- can Hollywood come up with an original movie? I am so !@#$ing sick of remakes such as Karate Kid. Magnificent Seven- I saw it already 20 years ago. What the !@#$ is the point?

And did you B word about it 20 years ago, too?

And did you B word about it 20 years ago, too?

Nope. It's a great film. Hollywood keeps putting out **** though. And people keep lapping it up. When they keep remaking the same film, it reminds me of a friend that keeps telling me a the same story I have heard a dozen times already

Nope. It's a great film. Hollywood keeps putting out **** though. And people keep lapping it up. When they keep remaking the same film, it reminds me of a friend that keeps telling me a the same story I have heard a dozen times already

Even though it was a remake?

Agreed. Especially for me is Steve McQueen "King of Cool". Surprised they didn't cast Brad Pitt in his role, he copied everything about McQueen. James Coburn is a pretty underrated cool in the original-the knife fight scene was awesome!