Zach Brown currently the team's starting weakside LB

I think Brown and Blanton have a lot of potential to contribute. I think one of these two will be successful here.

May i inquire, why just one ?

And then of course, which one?

I think Blanton will be a contributor too. After reading up on his football history , seems like s great fit.

I think he is going to kick ass . honestly. this is going to compare to hughes shift into success land

I'm not sure I'd go as far as to compare him to Hughes, but I really liked this signing and do agree he's got a real chance to excel on this team. I really hope he puts it together.

I'm not sure I'd go as far as to compare him to Hughes, but I really liked this signing and do agree he's got a real chance to excel on this team. I really hope he puts it together.

Its an extreme comparison for effect.

I never heard of this guy before. after reading about his pectoral injury and just getting back into the swing of things, a fast guy who can cover and weighs over 245. This could be another Whaley a magical moment.

of course it might be that Bills draft well and is relegated to rotational player.

Like Blanton, i see alot of potential upside to these pickups.

Its an extreme comparison for effect.

I never heard of this guy before. after reading about his pectoral injury and just getting back into the swing of things, a fast guy who can cover and weighs over 245. This could be another Whaley a magical moment.

of course it might be that Bills draft well and is relegated to rotational player.

Like Blanton, i see alot of potential upside to these pickups.

I'm with you there. I think Brown will play a lot of snaps for this team even if they draft a LB or two next weekend. I really love the way he flies around the field, he seems to be a great fit for what the defense wants to do. It's going to be up to him to put it all together now that he's healthy.

I'm with you there. I think Brown will play a lot of snaps for this team even if they draft a LB or two next weekend. I really love the way he flies around the field, he seems to be a great fit for what the defense wants to do. It's going to be up to him to put it all together now that he's healthy.

He mentioned he needs to work on his blitzing, which i already find interesting and his quote about run defense. Roughly quoted.

If i make the right read you are not going to get past me, i am big boy and tackle well

I was suprised to see Seward cut.....so basiclly its Brown, Brown, and Lawson right now.....and we are having one make a positional change from DE

We need linebackers

Yessir, Bills sure do. Droves of them ! and a pass rushing DE and run stuffing DT

What a 180 from last off season, when our front7 was our strength on defense. Good luck to you Whaley.

I think they can fill up the roster decently.

Going to a 3-4 multiple means they needed another LB anyways. The conscious loss of Bradham was bit odd.

But they need at least two Lbs. One to start. not a great place to be.

Go Bills Draft

I was suprised to see Seward cut.....so basiclly its Brown, Brown, and Lawson right now.....and we are having one make a positional change from DE

We need linebackers

Randell Johnson is also still there, but, yes, more linebackers would, um, definitely be a good thing -- a lot of intriguing options in draft.