Alleged KC sex scandal involving new Iggles HC

Honestly, who cares who Doug Pederson is banging? IIRC Belicheat when divorced his wife it came out that he had been keeping a married Giants receptionist as his side piece for years.

If I'm the Eagles I'm more concerned the Pederson didn't call plays, and if anyone should know that Andy Reid ALWAYS calls all the plays, it's the Eagles.

On a positive note, I'd say our coaching staff is pretty low on the list of likely sex scandal possibilities

One little piggy went to the market, one little piggy stayed home, one little piggy had roast beef...

Edited by That's No Moon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, who cares who Doug Pederson is banging? IIRC Belicheat when divorced his wife it came out that he had been keeping a married Giants receptionist as his side piece for years.

If I'm the Eagles I'm more concerned the Pederson didn't call plays, and if anyone should know that Andy Reid ALWAYS calls all the plays, it's the Eagles.

One little piggy went to the market, one little piggy stayed home, one little piggy had roast beef...

not sure why, but i got a real Hannibal Lecter vibe from that sentence and it's structure.

eerie

Edited by 3rdand12

If this is true & Reid lied to Philly that DP called the plays in KC, the KC owner ought to fire him for his lack of honor & integrity.Of course, the Pats should have done the same thing years ago with their coach.

And if allegations are false reporter ought to be canned but never will be. It is so easy to create slander from "anonymous" (made up) sources.

If this is true & Reid lied to Philly that DP called the plays in KC, the KC owner ought to fire him for his lack of honor & integrity.Of course, the Pats should have done the same thing years ago with their coach.

:lol:

Oh wait...you're serious. Yeah, I'm really going to fire my coach because he stuck it to his old team.

I can't see how anyone could fudge calling plays in the NFL -- if the Eagles bothered to do even the minimum level of due diligence they would have discovered the truth. Caveat emptor, pal.