CTE and Current Bills Players

So you're in favor of Buffalo issuing bad contracts?

I guess I'm just crazy for wanting to see a winning team and professional franchise.

Your desire to field a Playoff team via Buffalo is admirable.

You should be lauded over for your fore thought.

I just cannot find any downside to this being implemented to the fullest extent.

But if this bleeds onto TBD and testing becomes mandatory? How many of us will be left?

Much like NASA and Tang have that connection. I will be pissed.

When you all find out my Dear mother dropped me repeatedly on my head for fun at parties, will you judge me?

Edited by 3rdand12

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're in favor of Buffalo issuing bad contracts?

I guess I'm just crazy for wanting to see a winning team and professional franchise.

Of course I'm all for issuing bad contracts - you can't have a winning team without them.

Edited by Triple Threat

Mr. Jauronimo, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Well 4merper4mer isn't here so it must be Fergy or Jauranimo.

I wasn't going to say it, but....

Mr. Jauronimo, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Despite the misinformation rampant in this thread, perhaps a good scientific discussion can happen in here. I think some meaningful CTE research could be done to diagnosis it before the onset of death. I think we are on the cusp of a revolution in clinical imaging.

It would be a very expensive study, but I would like to see a study which correlates PET scan findings to head trauma. My guess would be that brains experiencing CTE would have specific areas of increased glucose fueled metabolism. Using players (kickers) who hadn't been hit would be a great control group. However, I suspect you'll find some players with minimal baseline brain activity.

Edited by Saint Doug