Liberal Protests

B-Man

Just now, BillStime said:

Keep trying, Gloria. Keep trying to change the subject you chimed in on and don't put words in my mouth...

I must have confused you with another poster named BillStime who loved to pop in about how Trump's actions led to a runaway Wuhan crisis and deaths?   If it's not you, I apologize.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GG said:

I must have confused you with another poster named BillStime who loved to pop in about how Trump's actions led to a runaway Wuhan crisis and deaths?   If it's not you, I apologize.

Keep spinning, Gloria.  How did relations deteriorate between 2009 & 2016?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Keep spinning, Gloria.  How did relations deteriorate between 2009 & 2016?

There's a little oval box in the upper right of this page, with a magnifying glass inside.  Try it.

• Like (+1) 1

How did relations deteriorate between 2009 & 2016?

I discussed it in this thread.  Do your own homework.

Why do you unconditionally support people whose incompetence unnecessarily killed thousands of NY'rs

Just now, GG said:

I discussed it in this thread.  Do your own homework.

Why do you unconditionally support people whose incompetence unnecessarily killed thousands of NY'rs

26 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm not doing your homework for you, Sue.

15 minutes ago, GG said:

I'm not doing your homework either.    Unlike you, I don't hit and run.

Neither BillZStime nor Gary ever do any homework. Their posts are the very definition of the internet drive by. 98 % of their posts are embarrassingly simple minded memes, accompanied by intellectually equivalent one liners, designed to do nothing but incite. The other 2% might have some substantive content; however, it is always plagiarized from some other source and they never engage in any follow up debate because they literally have no original thoughts of their own.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Too lazy to scroll through the thread and read for yourself?

The 1,000s of dead NYS residents appreciate your support and vote.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

But that is victim blaming. :rolleyes: Poor little guys whacking the cops with boards were taken and were arrested. And so forcibly! They were just there to protest, dontchyaknow?

I think they missed a guy in a white shirt with a skateboard that was smacking some of the cops in the back with it when they were arresting one of the other "protesters." I hope they got him later.

I ***** love that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Too lazy to scroll through the thread and read for yourself?

The 1,000s of dead NYS residents appreciate your support and vote.

No, I'm not lazy. Stop hiding. Let's hear your comments on how relations deteriorate between 2009 & 2016? Your words, not mine. We can play this game all day.

I'll bite - racists came out of the woodwork to hate on the president of that time period for obviously racist reasons. Other racists caught on that it was now okay to be openly racist. Then an obviously racist president comes into power, and the racists are empowered.

See PPP

No, I'm not lazy. Stop hiding. Let's hear your comments on how relations deteriorate between 2009 & 2016? Your words, not mine. We can play this game all day.

You are lazy, because this was discussed in THIS forum last week.  

Now about those unnecessary deaths that you cheered in the last 2 months?

4 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I'll bite - racists came out of the woodwork to hate on the president of that time period for obviously racist reasons. Other racists caught on that it was now okay to be openly racist. Then an obviously racist president comes into power, and the racists are empowered.

See PPP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GTFOHWTS 

Just now, GG said:

I wasn't the daily cheerleader of 1,000s of unnecessary deaths

I'll spell it out for you:

• You hate Obama like I hate Trump.
  • I hate Trump because he IS racist.
  • You hate Obama because you ARE racist.

See how easy that was?

Now, regarding unnecessary deaths - who absolutely destroyed our pandemic infrastructure? Who ignored his own intelligence back in November?  Who is unnecessarily putting lives at risk by jump starting his rallies and requesting participants to sign COVID waivers ahead of his rally?

This guy:

giphy.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GTFOHWTS 

True - this place was racist as hell long before Obama

• Like (+1) 1