I'm a Dead Man

Chef Jim

Just trying to give you some advice about safety and feeling secure, advisor...

...You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink... Horses are some of the stupidest animals on earth... They will continue to drink from the same poisoned well. Now, donkeys won't drink from the same tainted water... They sense trouble and move on. Funny how nature is and how humans tend to misinterpret nature and get it all wrong with stereotypes.

Be the shiny horse instead of using your two feet to find a new well. I will be the jackass in safe BFE. You will look really "cool" more so than us poor alive losers in Hooterville.

Superficial beauty and status symbols is all that counts for many until their head is rolling down the hill into that beautiful bay.

Just trying to help Mr. Horse. :-)

Dafuq are you talking about???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to help Chef. He'd rather live locked away than in BFE. I made the analogy how he is a horse and you can lead them to water... But you can't make them drink. He'd rather stay were things are poisoned than where he would be safe.

Cliff Note version: Jim is stupid. Horses are stupid. Jackasses like myself are the smart ones.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Just trying to help Chef. He'd rather live locked away than in BFE. I made the analogy how he is a horse and you can lead them to water... But you can't make them drink. He'd rather stay were things are poisoned than where he would be safe.

Cliff Note version: Jim is stupid. Horses are stupid. Jackasses like myself are the smart ones.

Every 'hood has its pluses and minuses. I'm

prettt sure mine blows you away on the plus side.

And it's so cute how you follow me around and kick sand on my shoes.

Don't even try to follow.

Every 'hood has its pluses and minuses. I'm

prettt sure mine blows you away on the plus side.

And it's so cute how you follow me around and kick sand on my shoes.

Don't even try to follow.

No... Not even close if you are getting your valuables stolen and have to pack heat... All the pluses in the world won't polish that turd of a place. Weren't you the ones buying into an area that was making a "comeback" if my memory serves me right. Did re-gentrification hit a snag?

I am just trying to help you out. We have ghettos & da 'hood here in BFE... I just don't live in them. But, I could probably save a nice buck if I did... Oh wait, I gotta factor in my stolen crap too? 86 that plan.

You ain't kidding, the one time you man up for advice... You really need it! Hope the cops can help, maybe get to know your next door neighbors, maybe they can keep an eye on things for you?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Just trying to give you some advice about safety and feeling secure, advisor...

...You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink...

'Cept 'round these parts, we say it as "You can lead a USACE worker to the message board, but you can't make him write anything that makes a lick of sense..."

No... Not even close if you are getting your valuables stolen and have to pack heat... All the pluses in the world won't polish that turd of a place. Weren't you the ones buying into an area that was making a "comeback" if my memory serves me right. Did re-gentrification hit a snag?

I am just trying to help you out. We have ghettos & da 'hood here in BFE... I just don't live in them. But, I could probably save a nice buck if I did... Oh wait, I gotta factor in my stolen crap too? 86 that plan.

You ain't kidding, the one time you man up for advice... You really need it! Hope the cops can help, maybe get to know your next door neighbors, maybe they can keep an eye on things for you?

Once again I'll take where I live to your BFE any day. That turd of a place? Oh you've been here? When? You should have stopped by I would have shown you around.

And that's the difference between you and me. I can look past the negatives and focus on the positives and to me the positives make up for the negatives 10 x's.

Edited by Chef Jim

There are always break ins up in our neighborhood in the hills about Oakland so I got fed up and sent the mayor an email. In the email I complained that we get zero police patrols up in our neighborhoods. I'm said I was tired of the amount of attention they give to the flatlands and what are they going to do to protect their biggest tax payers. Well I get a response from one cop who says he's a watch commander, he felt my pain and was going to start sending patrols up to our area. Good right? Sure but then I asked how he got my email. He said I cc'd EVERY cop in Oakland.

This is the one time I could probably use some advice. :unsure:

Haven't read the full thread, but here's my suggestion.

Move to Piedmont :) - basically the same city, but different jurisdiction, different police force. If you're in Oakland Hills already (guessing Montclair?), then it wouldn't be much of a change. Then, you'll have the opportunity to mass CC another police force.

Haven't read the full thread, but here's my suggestion.

Move to Piedmont :) - basically the same city, but different jurisdiction, different police force. If you're in Oakland Hills already (guessing Montclair?), then it wouldn't be much of a change. Then, you'll have the opportunity to mass CC another police force.

Oh I would imagine Piedmont is also on the criminals shopping list. Besides I'm close enough to Berkeley now. No need to get any closer.