oline 5 starters returning.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the year the Cheatriots were 11-4 and missed the playoffs completely they were *bad*? Really? That makes total sense! Like, wow! Really proves your rock-solid point!

Ask them if they thought that was a good season. Clearly you guys are stuck in your mediocrity. I remember years the Bills went to the playoffs in a down year and people were mad because it was a failure. Yankees barely miss the playoffs and managers are fired. The point is to win it all. We go 8-8 again and Rex is on the hot seat

He has clearly gone into hiding from this thread. He said some of the dumbest things I've ever seen on this website.

He has clearly gone into hiding from this thread. He said some of the dumbest things I've ever seen on this website.

Hardly. I don't know you are talking to me unless you quote me. Too many threads to keep track of. Your rather simplistic argument is humorous though. I'm talking football bro, not mathematics. Records vary. The more appropriate measure of the "average" teams (aka the middle of the pack) would be by finding the median. Average being an adjective to describe teams that are middle of the pack, not in a literal sense. I realize that would be the mean (aka average) statistically but "average" is a figure of speech. Like as in "your brain isn't very large, it's average sized." The mean would not be an appropriate measure of the average teams because some years 8-8 gets you in the playoffs and other years 7-9 or 10-6 might do it, etc. To further explain my point, I would qualify a good team as a team that is set up to go deep into the playoffs and win it all. The Bills are not a good team. Did anyone think they had a chance to win the Super Bowl last year? No, because they aren't very good. We are still a ways off from being considered one of the good teams aka a contender

Ask them if they thought that was a good season. Clearly you guys are stuck in your mediocrity. I remember years the Bills went to the playoffs in a down year and people were mad because it was a failure. Yankees barely miss the playoffs and managers are fired. The point is to win it all. We go 8-8 again and Rex is on the hot seat

Still trying to reach those straws, eh? They're still out of reach apparently.

Still trying to reach those straws, eh? They're still out of reach apparently.

Still trying to grasp reality? Success is relative and it means different things to different people. What's a successful season? A winning record? Making it to the wild card? Who cares if you don't have a realistic shot to win the Super Bowl. What's success for you? Getting out of bed in the morning? That's great, congratulations on all of your success :-)

I hear the patriots are looking for a few more loyal fans.......

Knock yourself out