John Mayer vs TMZ Paparazzo

The Poojer

he should have sang at the wedding. this is a let down.

If this is recent, then hanging with the Dead has chilled him out a touch. Great way to handle it.

he was on the howard stern birthday bash with adam levine - who can probably play close to mayer.

both of them are just good dudes and very talented.

i knew mayer was talented as ****, but until i saw him play with the dead i didn't realize just how good and how cool he really could be. he added his own distinct touch to the music while still trying to keep true to the spirit of the dead. can't wait for the summer tour.

he should have sang at the wedding. this is a let down.

he was on the howard stern birthday bash with adam levine - who can probably play close to mayer.

both of them are just good dudes and very talented.

i knew mayer was talented as ****, but until i saw him play with the dead i didn't realize just how good and how cool he really could be. he added his own distinct touch to the music while still trying to keep true to the spirit of the dead. can't wait for the summer tour.

Can't wait til this summer either Pooj...really enjoyed the fall part of the tour. You captured how he fit in perfectly.

I've had the pleasure of running in to lots of celebrities living and cooking in LA. My favorite was Rob Zombie at the bottom of a ski slope in Big Bear. MTV was doing some sort of party thing there. He's at the bottom alone staring up at the slopes and I walked by with my skis on my shoulder

Me: Hey Rob

Him: Hey man.

:lol:

i only read a headline earlier this week so i don't know if it was a satire site, but did Rob Zombie get harrassed or arrested outside the Oscars last week? I am gonna see if I can find the story...something about being mistaken for a homeless guy :lol:

****update...satire site. funny as hell though

http://www.shipldl.com/famous-musician-rob-zombie-arrested-88th-oscar-academy-awards/

to your point i have heard NOTHING but good things about the type of person Rob Zombie is, he was in Philly doing the Broad Street Bullies movie and every story talked about him in glowing terms.

I've had the pleasure of running in to lots of celebrities living and cooking in LA. My favorite was Rob Zombie at the bottom of a ski slope in Big Bear. MTV was doing some sort of party thing there. He's at the bottom alone staring up at the slopes and I walked by with my skis on my shoulder

Me: Hey Rob

Him: Hey man.

:lol:

Edited by The Poojer

i only read a headline earlier this week so i don't know if it was a satire site, but did Rob Zombie get harrassed or arrested outside the Oscars last week? I am gonna see if I can find the story...something about being mistaken for a homeless guy :lol:

****update...satire site. funny as hell though

http://www.shipldl.com/famous-musician-rob-zombie-arrested-88th-oscar-academy-awards/

HA!! I know I've mentioned this run in but worth repeating. I was at Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood. At the bar alone. In comes Greg Allman and sits two stools away. I'm freaking out because I'm a huge ABB fan. I have a pack of smokes on the bar and he says "hey bro' got a light" I light a match and hold it out to light his cigarette. He snatches the match out of my hand with a look of "dude...I will light my own smoke!". Didn't have the balls to talk to him. Now I would have definitely chatted him up. Yeah....I used to be shy. :lol:

i probably told it before, but i worked a bar in syracuse and Greg Allman was playing there the next night(his I'm no Angel album tour). We are closed 2-2:30AM when there's a knock on the door, it's him and his crew coming to check out the venue, we wind up sitting at the bar with him listening to him talk for a few hours. I wasn't a fan at the time, but what an experience. next night the show is preparing, i'm at the front door and these long hairs walk up...i look at them crooked and sheepishly say "you guys are kansas", i motion for them to follow me. I take them to our Lighting area which also doubled as a "VIP" area. I tell them to let me know anything they need and I will be at their beck and call. Night ends they are thanking me up and down, i tell them to not thank me as I don't have tickets to their show the next night at a different venue. they tell me they will put me +3 on the list, sure enough show up there's my name, walk into a crowded lobby, from across the room the road manager yells my name and gives me a thumbs up....probably the greatest rock and roll couple of days I have EVER had

HA!! I know I've mentioned this run in but worth repeating. I was at Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood. At the bar alone. In comes Greg Allman and sits two stools away. I'm freaking out because I'm a huge ABB fan. I have a pack of smokes on the bar and he says "hey bro' got a light" I light a match and hold it out to light his cigarette. He snatches the match out of my hand with a look of "dude...I will light my own smoke!". Didn't have the balls to talk to him. Now I would have definitely chatted him up. Yeah....I used to be shy. :lol:

I don't know what year you encountered Greg. I met him a few times when he lived in Marin (Novato) very easy going dude. I think it was during one of his "low periods" drinking heavily, and probably fooling with the big H. he jammed several times at the Mystic theatre in Petaluma. Funny thing was he would not play keyboards. he always walked in with a beat up Les Paul. His voice was in great form though.

I don't know what year you encountered Greg. I met him a few times when he lived in Marin (Novato) very easy going dude. I think it was during one of his "low periods" drinking heavily, and probably fooling with the big H. he jammed several times at the Mystic theatre in Petaluma. Funny thing was he would not play keyboards. he always walked in with a beat up Les Paul. His voice was in great form though.

I lived in W. Hollywood from 1984-1990 so sometime in there. It was funny. I see this limo drive up and out of the corner of my eye I see guy with long blonde hair walk in. I look over and think "holy ****". It's pretty decent size bar and the fact he sat a couple stools away was neat. I have no idea if he would have chatted but if I had the balls at that time I would have talked about the band I was in when I was really young and how many ABB songs we played. He seems like a real down to earth guy but who know how we would have handled it. I read his bio and dude had a mean streak too. Those !@#$ers were crazy.

I lived in W. Hollywood from 1984-1990 so sometime in there. It was funny. I see this limo drive up and out of the corner of my eye I see guy with long blonde hair walk in. I look over and think "holy ****". It's pretty decent size bar and the fact he sat a couple stools away was neat. I have no idea if he would have chatted but if I had the balls at that time I would have talked about the band I was in when I was really young and how many ABB songs we played. He seems like a real down to earth guy but who know how we would have handled it. I read his bio and dude had a mean streak too. Those !@#$ers were crazy.

maybe that time period was the Cher era? I would understand a mean streak. craziest couple ever.

maybe that time period was the Cher era? I would understand a mean streak. craziest couple ever.

I think it was when he was with Cher. I was disappointed in him when he married her. :lol:

If you hve not already you should read his biography My Cross to Bare. He's lived quite the life.