Sticky of Bills' moves - N'th week of FA

GG

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Whaley has to find two impact players in this draft. And one more that will be a solid contributor this year. A solid draft with these FA signings and what the Bills kept, let's hope it means the playoff drought ends.

Do you mind defining Impact and solid contributors? I think I agree but I can't be sure.

For me an impact player would be a starter that rates in the top 20 for his position. A solid contributor is someone who plays >50% snaps, doesn't commit any penalties, and is good for 1 TFL/2 Solo Tackles or 30yrds/1 First Down per game.

I would be interested to see what the board thinks too?

Do you mind defining Impact and solid contributors? I think I agree but I can't be sure.

For me an impact player would be a starter that rates in the top 20 for his position. A solid contributor is someone who plays >50% snaps, doesn't commit any penalties, and is good for 1 TFL/2 Solo Tackles or 30yrds/1 First Down per game.

I would be interested to see what the board thinks too?

I think we are in the same page. Impact player to me is a starter who belongs starting, like Darby. They don't have to contend for ROY honors, but show why they were drafted in the first two rounds.

Solid contributor is a guy who is either a ST standout and hopefully sees the field for 10-15 snaps a game in relief.

• 2 weeks later...