We have the worst cap situation in the league?

Virgil

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills could go out and secure one more fairly cheap vet (Although Brown and Moore were nice additions) I would love to see the Bills nab a pure NT, even if they draft one it still would be nice to have depth at that position.

they have one on the roster, TJ Barnes.

I didnt like how Barnes didnt set the tone of the middle of the line in the time he played......

A NT.....you dont expect pass rush....you expect him to take 2 blockers and that part of the line not move an inch....that is the whole point.

Barnes plays too high.....I would like to see the bills get a young DT out of the draft to man that spot

I didnt like how Barnes didnt set the tone of the middle of the line in the time he played......

A NT.....you dont expect pass rush....you expect him to take 2 blockers and that part of the line not move an inch....that is the whole point.

Barnes plays too high.....I would like to see the bills get a young DT out of the draft to man that spot

So would I. I was pointing out the fact they do have one on the roster.

So would I. I was pointing out the fact they do have one on the roster.

and thank you for that TPS !! as that was my question.

I too would not mind and potential upgrade in the late rounds. Nice knowing at least someone can play that technique

:beer: