NFL to Introduce Rooney Rule for Women

Fingon

That's just downright archaic. Chromosomes and genetics have absolutely nothing to do with gender. Gender is all about how a person feels deep down at any given moment. Its fluid and ever evolving.

Its absolutely barbaric that people like you continue to insist on gender specific names for babies and inflict traditional gender roles on innocent lives who haven't even left the womb. When names could be gender neutral and just serve as a placeholder until a human being has actually had the opportunity to discover their gender identity, why is identity forced upon beings at birth? Why should the presence or lack of a Y chromosome decide a person's entire life from the what color clothes they can wear, to what bathroom they can use, and what order they exit a sinking ship? By the way, the ship that's sinking....its society. Society is sinking because of patriarchal micro aggressors who refuse to accept that gender doesn't fit neatly into your pre-conceived notions. This is a modern day Nuremberg and your whole way of thinking is on trial. Think about that!

Its 2016, Tom. Time to get with the program!

:wub::wub:

How far are you prepared to go?

Please. Don't challenge him. He's on a roll, but the mind boggles.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE receives no benefit.

I don't give a **** how people self-identify. I go by genetics. "You have a Y, you're a guy."

HE receives no benefit.

I don't give a **** how people self-identify. I go by genetics. "You have a Y, you're a guy."

HE receives no benefit.

It's been a long time since we studied Genetics, but there's Swyer Syndrome (spelling), and there's a male equivalent and I remember them wanting to test, I think the East German athletes, thus pre Bills Bowls for Barr bodies, too lazy to google Tom.

It's been a long time since we studied Genetics, but there's Swyer Syndrome (spelling), and there's a male equivalent and I remember them wanting to test, I think the East German athletes, thus pre Bills Bowls for Barr bodies, too lazy to google Tom.

Yes, I'm aware of those chromosomal syndromes. I was sure to do some basic research before I decided on my position. You have a Y, you're a guy.

Turner? Kleinfelter?

neither does intelligence

how about a sense of humor ? is that an X or a Y trait ?

I'm really starting to like you :worthy: :worthy:

some folks take longer to warm up to him.

Its okay.

Better late than never!

:wub::wub:

Please. Don't challenge him. He's on a roll, but the mind boggles.

Indeed.

Yes, I'm aware of those chromosomal syndromes. I was sure to do some basic research before I decided on my position. You have a Y, you're a guy.

It should not be folly.

What one does with a fact is their business.

i like that women get some face time. Seems like a PR stunt but it is a start.