Conference Championship Games Set

Start times, TV info for conference title games

Manning vs. Brady, the final chapter

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning will square off in the AFC Championship Game next week. Chris Wesseling takes a look at what could be the last matchup between these two future Hall of Famers.

Biggest questions heading into conference championship week
Who will come out on top of the latest Brady-Manning showdown? How will the Cardinals fare in Carolina? Conference championship week has the answers.

Key injuries that will impact championship Sunday
Panthers TE Greg Olsen was in a lot of pain after hurting his shoulder on a big hit from Kam Chancellor. Here are the injuries to monitor heading into the conference championships.

NFL playoff schedule for 2016 AFC, NFC championship games
View the complete schedule of NFL games for the conference championship weekend.

CY9uRBdU0AAcEi4.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What to watch for: Championship Games primer
The top two teams in the NFC will face off in the title game, while Peyton Manning and Tom Brady will go at it again in the AFC. Here's an early look at those Championship Games, via Gregg Rosenthal.

Another Tom Brady-Peyton Manning battle royale? The NFC's top two offenses clashing? Yeah, what's not to love? Here are the key matchups in each title game.

Ranking the four possible Super Bowl 50 matchups. No matter what, we're getting a great Super Bowl matchup no matter how things shake out next Sunday.

My gut tells me NE will win easily.

The Phoenix/Carolina game should be good but I'll say Carolina wins.

They came out against Seattle and looked unbeatable right from the beginning.

The QB play in the NFC Championship game goes in Carolina's favor.

Edited by Fadingpain

Peyton is 3-1 in AFC Title games, 2-1 in AFC Title Games vs NE*

#can'twinthebiggames

Honestly, I think he played decent yesterday. He had like 220 YDS, no turnovers, and about 100 drops. He had to be a bit rusty from basically not playing for a couple of months as well.

Hopefully the Denver WR got all the dropsies out of their systems and Manning can continue being careful with the ball. If all that happens, with that Denver D at home and healthy, I give them a 40% shot at winning.

@AP_NFL

Offense could be the story when Panthers and Cardinals meet next Sunday: http://apne.ws/1JTVRYv

@SteveReedAP

CZBKCYKUEAEkPI3.jpg

Tom Brady is 11-5 career against Peyton Manning, and 2-2 in the playoffs. http://apne.ws/1PkKB3s

#NEvsDEN

CZBqjn2WEAAfMvk.jpg

@Cardschatter

Arians said #AZCardinals didn't have any injuries of note coming out of Packers game.

@RapSheet

Update on #Panthers DE Jared Allen: Nothing has changed from yesterday. Broken small bone near his pinky. He still plans to play through it.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz