Whew! I'm glad to see the Seahawks lose!

Tipster19

Carolina is a growing NFL town. It doesn't have the 55 year history we have in Buffalo, or the 90 year history in Chicago. There are multiple generations of being a fan for the Bills and some of the older teams.

Look at the St. Louis Rams. They never took hold there as they were a St. Louis Cardinals team. When they left, it was hard for them to recover. For the south where College football rules, the Panthers fans are growing.

If they do hoist the trophy, that will help with emboldening their loyalty.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Seattle so I root for them - in a mild, dispassionate kind of way.

And I always hope to see Freddy do something good.

I live in Seattle and also had Seahawks season tickets for YEARS. Worked my way to the club section, 50-yardline. Sweet. Then along came Sleazy Pete and things changed. Instead of nice guys the team because arrogant trash-talking jerks and the bandwagon got full of trash. Held the tickets as long as I could but given the degradation of the gameday experience I couldn't justify the cost. And i didn't want any of my money going to Pete Carroll.

Carolina is a growing NFL town. It doesn't have the 55 year history we have in Buffalo, or the 90 year history in Chicago. There are multiple generations of being a fan for the Bills and some of the older teams.

Look at the St. Louis Rams. They never took hold there as they were a St. Louis Cardinals team. When they left, it was hard for them to recover. For the south where College football rules, the Panthers fans are growing.

If they do hoist the trophy, that will help with emboldening their loyalty.

Totally disagree! I've been to Carolina games and it's nothing more than an event to socialize at. The fans could careless what's going on on the field. It's not like they don't know about football, but college football reigns supreme. All fan bases will jump on a winner no matter what sport it is. That's all that's happening here now.