Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of plenty of players that are more selfish than Cam:

1. DeSean Jackson

2. Half of the Bengals defensive starters

3. D. Murray

4. AP

Off the top of my head.

Cam is all about Cam, everything he does screams notice me which he makes sure everyone does

I think there are very few people out there that are more into themselves--- but he's damn good. With his skill set, when he's having a good day, he's near unstoppable with a good play caller. Freak of nature.

Big td - but probably not a smart play by Stewart there even if it worked out

I live in NC...I'm glad the nation is getting a chance to see this team...If you watch them every week you understand they are absolutely for real...

Cam gets a ton of attention, and rightfully so...But they get contribution from 1-53 almost every week...They really are the definition of a team...And I think their Coaching staff is seriously underrated... B-)

I live in NC...I'm glad the nation is getting a chance to see this team...If you watch them every week you understand they are absolutely for real...

Cam gets a ton of attention, and rightfully so...But they get contribution from 1-53 almost every week...They really are the definition of a team...And I think their Coaching staff is seriously underrated... B-)

agree - the DC got looks for HC and deservedly so, but surprised no interest in Mike Shula

Oh god, this game. Now I have no excuse not to do chores