Fergy's Op Ed on mobile QB's and their career trajectories

FireChan

If Taylor does worse next year, a large part of the cause will be the tougher opponents. The Bills had a huge opportunity this year with their schedule to get a wild card slot, playing the AFC South and NFC East, when both divisions were bad. And the collapse of Wrecks' defense kept them out. Even if the D rebounds next year, the tougher schedule will probably keep them out again. Then in 2017, with yet another new coach, we'll rebuild again.

But don't necessarily blame TT. He is not doomed to regress. If anything he should get better if the Bills re-sign Glenn and Incognito, and get another threat at WR.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read the whole thread but find it interesting that FireChan is indicting a certain type of player and lobbying for Johnny Manziel who is EXACTLY that type of player? I am not ready to give up on Manziel but if you told me you can have Manziel or TT, I would take Tyrod 8 days a week.

I haven't read the whole thread but find it interesting that FireChan is indicting a certain type of player and lobbying for Johnny Manziel who is EXACTLY that type of player? I am not ready to give up on Manziel but if you told me you can have Manziel or TT, I would take Tyrod 8 days a week.

Who exactly is Fergy indicting?

Edited by FireChan

Cherry picking a couple stats from RW's rookie year -

2-4 when he attempted more than 25 passes.

2 games with a sub 50 completion %
9 games with sub 200 yds passing (we can excuse the 2 blowouts - but only if we excuse those types of games for TT as well)

10 INTs on 393 attempts

Not trying to get into a debate - but i honestly look at TT's year this year similarly to RWs.

I hope he takes the next step to become RW, but who knows.

Edited by dneveu