Who would sit TT and Sammy? Miller shouldn't dress either.

I'm not giving up on Miller. He looks like he has a chance to be a solid starter. But he is playing on one good leg and couldn't finish the last two games. No need for him to play.

Brady sat the second half at home last year. How is it any different?

So a team heading to the playoffs that sits their QB or star RB is any different?

No different. These guys are paid per game, as they wanted in their CBA. The fans in the stands paid for a full starting lineup.

If these guys are going to (officially) take a few games off, don't pay them per game. Pay them a salary and make them "full time" players. Then they can have OTAs all year, learn "the scheme", and not show up to camp out of shape and subsequently injured.

Great contribution Billz. NOT!

I somewhat agree with the OP. I would get Watkins his 1000 yards and sit him.

In the second half I would just run the ball.

All of a sudden on a 16 year playoff drought some posters care about week 17 and the ticket holders.

Funny sh.it there boys!Btw, last week all healthy starters played and the game was a snoozefest. How would sitting your franchise players in the second half of a meaningless game not be wise?

Wonderful stuff. The caged animal in Brazil returns to go wild a second time.

Play the games geniuses, there's a whole offseason to rest. Love the NOT! you dropped on me, is Wayne's world in the theatres down there ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The only reason these guys are playing has to be that it is a home game. If I were GM or HC, they both sit. I explain it to the people that bought tickets. The game is meaningless and not worth the injury risk.

I hope it is a blowout early in the second quarter, and EJ starts warming up with Hogan and Lewis.

As for Miller, he shouldn't have played the last two games. Let CK play RT and Urbik play RG.

It's the last game of the season man. Finish strong.