YoloinOhio

Am I the only person that wants Sammy and TT to sit out this meaningless game????

Nonsense. There is one thing they can achieve this season - knock the damned dog-assed Jets out of the playoffs and give Fitz a bitter taste to chew on for the off season and forever more.

I didn't read it.

Did he mention little jobs?

Did he use proper grammar?

If both of those are "no," he didn't write it and it's not sincere.

Just catch the !@#$ing ball and play in close to 16 games/year; Bills fans care about on-field performance more than what's on your !@#$ing mind off the field.

No and No

Good Post

Imo

I didn't read it.

Did he mention little jobs?

Did he use proper grammar?

If both of those are "no," he didn't write it and it's not sincere.

Just catch the !@#$ing ball and play in close to 16 games/year; Bills fans care about on-field performance more than what's on your !@#$ing mind off the field.

That "little jobs" comment must have hit nerve. Hm, funny. The irony is so apparent.

The bold text are all grammatical errors. Glass houses.

GO BILLS

That "little jobs" comment must have hit nerve. Hm, funny. The irony is so apparent.

The bold text are all grammatical errors. Glass houses.

GO BILLS

Please do explain this irony of which you speak. This bumbling fool's vagina was hurt when fans called him out. He then pulled the, "I'm a professional affalete who gone make more money in one game than you do in yo life," card. I thought it was classless, immature and anything but professional. So what's ironic? Perhaps you don't understand irony.

I assure you that the words you've bolded are 100% grammatically correct. The fans don't belong to the Bills, therefore, no need for an apostrophe. I was referring to fans OF the Bills; not fans belonging to the Bills. Furthermore, AP style writing dictates that any number over 10 should be spelled out. Lastly, the semicolon is used perfectly.