Do we blow it up? How does the "reload" look?

KRT88

There are two kinds of blowing it up. Bringing a coach that fits the defensive talent would result in not having to blow up the roster. Keeping Rex means blowing up 2014s best front 4.

It will take years to get the Rex ends and a Rex nose tackle and Rex safeties, and by the time they amass it all they'll realize what a scham the clown is. Then they'll blow it up again.

Basically it's hell or high water now. fire his a$$ now, admit the error and get a coach in there that will win next season.... Or give him years to squander talent, drive the team into the ground, THEN come to the same conclusion, with the need to reboot and rebuild a team on top of it.... et voila 20 years without a post season.

Exactly

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I understand the multiple messages (not just in this thread) about Leodis needing to go. If I recall correctly, he was playing at a very high level last year when he got injured, and it was a major loss. This year so far, there has been a bit of rust, as expected after his extended leave, but it appears the guy can still contribute, and after a few more games in this system, likely at a very high level again.

Someone please explain to me why we want to give away good players? Who would have filled in last weekend for Gilmore without Leodis around? What is wrong with having three high quality CBs on the roster?

The HC has created this ridiculous penalty culture.

I read this on TBD over and over and over.

Last year the Bills were 5th in penalties while the Jets were 17th. In fact, we've been in the top 10 the last 3 years. Did y'all already forget the plethora of drve killing offensive holding calls last year?

I don't think they'll completely blow it up but they are several tweaks that need to be made. Rex's defensive scheme just doesn't seem to fit the talent on the team and since he seems to be a one trick pony and unable to change his scheme to the personnel, the personnel must change. With the needs on offense as well, and depending on how Tyrod does next year, it might be another year before we're playoff bound.

cut M Williams, K Williams, M Lawson, L McKelvin, P Harvin - not re-signed N Bradham

Re-signed Cordy Glenn, R Incognito, RFAs- S Charles, C Bryant

Free Agents - M Wilkerson 3-4 DE, Damon Harrison NT, Courtney Upshaw OLB, Ladarius Green TE

draft

1. Jack Conklin OT, Michigan State

2. Christian Hackenberg QB, Penn State

3. De'Runnya Wilson WR, Mississippi State

4. Kyler Fackrell OLB, Utah State

5. Chris Jones DE, Mississippi State

6. Jonathan Jones CB Auburn

7. Mo Latu NT, Arizona State

Not sure I understand the multiple messages (not just in this thread) about Leodis needing to go. If I recall correctly, he was playing at a very high level last year when he got injured, and it was a major loss. This year so far, there has been a bit of rust, as expected after his extended leave, but it appears the guy can still contribute, and after a few more games in this system, likely at a very high level again.

Someone please explain to me why we want to give away good players? Who would have filled in last weekend for Gilmore without Leodis around? What is wrong with having three high quality CBs on the roster?

He is the third or 4th best corner in the team... I agree you don't ditch him unless he wants starter money or they have 4 better DBs than him.