Week 15: Washington Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Ryan Show: Life on the Sidelines (3:19)

In this week's edition of 'Life On The Sidelines', We take a look at Bills Linebackers Coach Bobby April III.

CBS Sports Game Preview: Prisco, Kirwan, and Quinn Talk Buffalo vs. Washington (2:43)

@Redskins

#Redskins possibly looking for help at TE? More in Morning Clips: http://redsk.in/1UtQ8cQ

CWRZbOjWcAA1jCI.jpg

@Redskins

On to the next one. #Redskins focus on #BUFvsWAS: http://redsk.in/1Uu3WnB

CWRm7VlVEAQ87LO.jpg

Baldinger: Bills aren't playing smart situational football (2:25)

"The Aftermath" crew discusses a roller coaster season the Buffalo Bills have endured this year and questions how much of the poor coaching management has played a factor into the team's losses.

i actually thought they played their best overall game of the year 2 weeks ago vs Houston

Agreed but watch them play even better this week

CBF

I think their best game this season is when they dismantled Miami on the road. Total domination from start to finish.

I think their best game this season is when they dismantled Miami on the road. Total domination from start to finish.

i think because I believe Houston to be a better/hotter team when we played them, and that it was a critical "playoff life determining" game - I gave that one the nod. Anything could happen this week - it depends on injuries more than anything IMO. Edited by YoloinOhio

Agreed but I didnt say best game I said best football

I would not be surprised if the Bills play their best football over the next 3 weeks

CBF