[OT] LOST 2/16

PastaJoe

Remember tonight is a new episode of LOST. Ep description from ABC.com:

"Outlaws"

Kate and Sawyer divulge dark secrets to each other while tracking a renegade boar that Sawyer swears is purposely harassing him. Meanwhile, Hurley and Sayid worry that Charlie is losing it after his brush with death, and a shocking, prior connection between Sawyer and Jack is revealed.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember tonight is a new episode of LOST. Ep description from ABC.com:

"Outlaws"

Kate and Sawyer divulge dark secrets to each other while tracking a renegade boar that Sawyer swears is purposely harassing him. Meanwhile, Hurley and Sayid worry that Charlie is losing it after his brush with death, and a shocking, prior connection between Sawyer and Jack is revealed.

242290[/snapback]

Maybe they are going to end up connecting everyone in some way. We already saw Sawyer and Boone cross paths in the police station in Australia.

agreed - for me, she's taking the spot as #1 hottie in front of kate

242884[/snapback]

another reason i believe they are in a parallel dimension. Did you see her walk away with Charlie? Her ass was tiny. She's supposed to be 9 months pregnant and her ass was perfect. Perhaps Locke is controlling that as well? I don't know - crazy theory...

:)

another reason i believe they are in a parallel dimension. Did you see her walk away with Charlie? Her ass was tiny. She's supposed to be 9 months pregnant and her ass was perfect. Perhaps Locke is controlling that as well? I don't know - crazy theory...

:)

242891[/snapback]

I think that might be more a function of the polyurethane "pregnancy" suit they're making her wear than anything else. :lol::)

I think that might be more a function of the polyurethane "pregnancy" suit they're making her wear than anything else.   :lol:  :lol:

242902[/snapback]

My crazy-assed mother would make "observations" about pregnant women and how they carried their babies. If the baby was supposedly a girl - she would comment that the woman was carrying the baby in her ass.... :)

I'm not actually sure how one moves their uterus to their ass, but mom was convinced of this little theory....

As for tonight's episode - did Kate only pack her smoking hot clothes for this trip? :)

Have you noticed how clean shaven Kate's underarms are. I mean you would think that there would be a little stubble showing even if she has a razor, given her dark hair. But it looks like it's shaved and powdered with coverup. I guess I'm jaded from watching the girls on Survivor, but it takes away from the reality of being lost on an island.

Have you noticed how clean shaven Kate's underarms are.  I mean you would think that there would be a little stubble showing even if she has a razor, given her dark hair.  But it looks like it's shaved and powdered with coverup.  I guess I'm jaded from watching the girls on Survivor, but it takes away from the reality of being lost on an island.

242908[/snapback]

the one thing that bugs me on the realism front is the apparent lack of communication between everyone. It looks like everyone is behaving after a month like they did after a day. I would imagine they would all be a lot closer - afterall they could all die together and there is something/someone out there on the island and they just keep ,doing the same 'ol same 'ol.

the one thing that bugs me on the realism front is the apparent lack of communication between everyone.  It looks like everyone is behaving after a month like they did after a day.  I would imagine they would all be a lot closer - afterall they could all die together and there is something/someone out there on the island and they just keep ,doing the same 'ol same 'ol.

242912[/snapback]

I think the way they have been portraying the socialization aspect is more right on then you might think. The main characters have formed their own clique, if you will. If you watch the background shots when other are around, they tend to cluster some of the others together as well.

The tie in with Sawyer and Jack's father was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't think Jack is going to find out because his dad is essentially the reason why Sawyer went back and killed that guy.

Kate was looking incredibly hot last night. Claire was too, don't get me wrong. But damn, Kate is da bomb! :)

Locke is great! The way he just showed up, sat down, and told his story that amazingly paralleled Sawyers issue was really cool. I don't think that Locke is running the island though...I think Locke was given a gift by the island, and now he has been tasked in this role as a repayment for that gift.

Another great episode last night! The fastest hour on television (63 minutes actually). :)

I was watching the episode, and thought that it really didnt contribute much to the overall story. I kept thinking, if this episode was cut out, I dont think I would miss much from the story. But then the final few minutes tied it all together with Jack's dad and Sawyer. Jack's dad talked Sawyer into killing that guy. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't alcohol a cause in Jack's dad's death? Great writing all the way around.

I was watching the episode, and thought that it really didnt contribute much to the overall story. I kept thinking, if this episode was cut out, I dont think I would miss much from the story. But then the final few minutes tied it all together with Jack's dad and Sawyer. Jack's dad talked Sawyer into killing that guy. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't alcohol a cause in Jack's dad's death? Great writing all the way around.

243092[/snapback]

Yeah...I believe he died of drink. The show is incredibly well written.

The way everyones story lines tie together is very Stephen Kingish (this was discussed here previously). I love that stuff. When Jack mentioned the Red Sox thing near the end of the show, I got goose bumbs.

Does anyone else think that we are going to be blown away when we find out Hurleys story? I feel like its being purposefully held back. Plus, he's made out to be such a caring and supportive guy...makes me think he may have the most baggage of anyone.

Have you noticed how clean shaven Kate's underarms are.  I mean you would think that there would be a little stubble showing even if she has a razor, given her dark hair.  But it looks like it's shaved and powdered with coverup.  I guess I'm jaded from watching the girls on Survivor, but it takes away from the reality of being lost on an island.

242908[/snapback]

Maybe she had electrolisis done before she came to the island.

Spoilers below.......

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Future episodes:

23-Feb-2005 ...In Translation

02-Mar-2005 Numbers

13-Apr-2005 Deux Ex Machina

20-Apr-2005 Do No Harm

27-Apr-2005 Sides

...In Translation

When the raft the survivors have been building mysteriously burns down, Michael is convinced that Jin is responsible for the sabotage, which only further escalates their rivalry. Meanwhile, Sun stuns her fellow survivors with a surprising revelation, and Boone gives Sayid a warning about Shannon.

Numbers

When Hurley becomes obsessed with the French woman and heads into the jungle to find her, Jack, Sayid and Charlie have no choice but to follow. Meanwhile, Locke asks Claire to help build a mysterious item.

Hurley has a flashback of a huge life-altering experience before coming on the plane, the number-one thing Americans dream about, but that it ended up being the worst thing that could have happened because the experience was cursed. It hurt everyone he loved--and that curse is tied to the island. Plus, Boone and Locke continue their work on the hatch.