Around the league week 13

YoloinOhio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that I'm wanting the Patriots to lay the smack down on the Eagles, to the point of injuring a couple guys. But we kinda need to win out. And I'm desperate. :|

Was thinking the same minus the injuring guys part as I would much prefer the Eagles coming off another embarrassing loss than a win vs the Pats

Ha love seeing the Pats struggle a little though

Brady having trouble finding guys open

Anyone catch his attempt at a deep ball earlier? Was severely under thrown but of course pass interference was called. I mentioned before Bills played Pats not to fear the deep ball from Pats as it's just not there

I still don't understand why the Chargers decided to give Rivers an extension instead of trading him. Did they really think they could compete this year?

It's amazingly stupid to have that much money tied up in an aging QB on a bad football team.

And the Chiefs blow the XP!

CarrOmgHe just may have cost the Bills a legit shot.What are you talking about?
Raiders are at the Chiefs 35 up 6 with 11 mins left. 3rd down. Worst case get a field goal.He dances like an idiot for what felt like 7 seconds in the pocket. Chiefs pop the ball out and return it the 1They just scored but botched the XPTie game. When raiders could have been up 9 or more.