Mario Williams a Buffalo Bill next year?

r henderson

I made a point in keeping an eye on him today. Almost every play, he seemed flat-footed and just slow to react. His motor just wasn't there.

not what i saw. but i did not not watch him all game either.

he is injured i billieve

At the game today. A few of us noticed that on second and third and longs, they consistently drop him into coverage. Unfathomable

fathomable.

Corbin Bryant had a day though didn't he?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a point in keeping an eye on him today. Almost every play, he seemed flat-footed and just slow to react. His motor just wasn't there.

I did the same thing and I agree. I thought his effort was highly questionable for most of the game. I understand not being happy with the scheme but get over it. You're not only a professional, you're supposed to be a leader.

Mario time in Buffalo is waning. Several name Bills will be gone. Turn over in personnel is a must. More concerned that the Bills DBs get hurt making tackles. Bad technique and no coaching. NFL players demanded less contact in the last contract. Fine. Then when you can hit the tackling dummy. I see Graham and Woods as others hitting the door. Draft and FA will help them reload.

I did the same thing and I agree. I thought his effort was highly questionable for most of the game. I understand not being happy with the scheme but get over it. You're not only a professional, you're supposed to be a leader.

Plus there's the $15-20 million he's being paid for his services ...