Who Has The Biggest Ego In The NFL ??

T master

cam is a piece of chit , look at me, look at me guy. how all his pre meditated choreographed antics aren't excessive celebration or taunting is beyond me.

then he tries to coverup his image by giving game balls to young fans.

I root against him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotta get off my lawn guys here WRT Cam. People judging the guy as if they know him is beyond hilarious.

Not to mention nobody calls out Aaron Rodgers for his Title belt move. Hmm? What could be different about them. Both players are quarterbacks, so that can't be it. Both are successful, that can't be it. Wow, I'm really scratching my head trying to figure out why someone would call out Cam but not Aaron?

on our team it's LeSean McCoy. i can't really think of anybody else that thinks they are a big shot besides him. Mario seems pretty down to earth for a guy with $100 million.

in the NFL overall i'd say an up and coming egomaniac is Odell Beckham Jr. the guy had a great rookie year don't get me wrong, but he ain't a superstar...yet. 1 season and 1 highlight catch do not a career make. Peyton Manning seems like he secretly has a huge ego. he tries to play Mr. Nice guy but every now and then he slips up and he shows his true colors

on our team it's LeSean McCoy. i can't really think of anybody else that thinks they are a big shot besides him. Mario seems pretty down to earth for a guy with $100 million.

in the NFL overall i'd say an up and coming egomaniac is Odell Beckham Jr. the guy had a great rookie year don't get me wrong, but he ain't a superstar...yet. 1 season and 1 highlight catch do not a career make. Peyton Manning seems like he secretly has a huge ego. he tries to play Mr. Nice guy but every now and then he slips up and he shows his true colors

He has a fridge! Ego-maniac right there!!!

cam was a piece of chit before he got to the NFL.......hasn't changed.

one of the scouting reports on him that came out during the combine pretty much backed this up. it said he was a phony and he put on an act for the media and flashed that smile but behind the scenes he was a piece of you know what and not a leader or team player

one of the scouting reports on him that came out during the combine pretty much backed this up. it said he was a phony and he put on an act for the media and flashed that smile but behind the scenes he was a piece of you know what and not a leader or team player

That scouting report was a :censored: joke! Forget listening to what his Panthers' teammates say when you can bring up some old discredited scouting report. :thumbsup: