Dolphins blow out of Texans in week 7

I was wondering how the Dolphins blew out Houston several weeks ago to see if there was any insight as to what our game plan could be. Admittedly this is only a little research, but it consisted of big plays of 50 yards or more. Tannehill was 18 of 19 for 282 yards and Lamar Miller ran for 175 yards. The game was 35-0 before halftime and the Dolphin rested their regulars in the second half. All of Houston's scores came in the second half.

My point is that we should try to hit the big plays like last week in KC. Tyrod throws a great long ball and Shady is capable of hitting the outside for some big runs. A little mix of Clay in crossing patterns and there you have it.

I was wondering how the Dolphins blew out Houston several weeks ago to see if there was any insight as to what our game plan could be. Admittedly this is only a little research, but it consisted of big plays of 50 yards or more. Tannehill was 18 of 19 for 282 yards and Lamar Miller ran for 175 yards. The game was 35-0 before halftime and the Dolphin rested their regulars in the second half. All of Houston's scores came in the second half.

My point is that we should try to hit the big plays like last week in KC. Tyrod throws a great long ball and Shady is capable of hitting the outside for some big runs. A little mix of Clay in crossing patterns and there you have it.

it was mostly YAC. It snowballed because the game was on the road and houston's offense can be pretty bad. Edited by YoloinOhio

Falcons also destroyed them and the Falcons oline and Dline is brutal.

Houston appears to be extremely streaky. Bills need to come out sharp and put some points up early and often. Houston has shown they can be blown out by bad teams.

hoyer was also really streaky in Cleveland.

How many targets for Sammy? Like, one or two?

Taylor is gonna have to win this one with his arm unfortunately. Just like Wilkerson shadowed TT in the Jets game theyre gonna have Watts do the same. This is gonna be trouble so G-Ro better have the best offensive gameplan of his life cuz TT wont be able to scramble with Watts hawking him all game. They have momentum, we dont, that Pats loss really took a lot out of our Def, If we are going to make a WC run it needs to start this week.