Bring Back Jim Schwartz Next Season Please.....

Protocal69

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember when that number 4 ranked bills d took a dump on the field against the raiders after stopping the packers? yeah...memories

Yup!

This is an overrated roster by the casual Bills fan. Casuals go by flashy names rather than what they are currently doing and at what stage they are in their career.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Schwartz's defense crumped in the big key games last year just as much as Rex's defense has this year.

All seven losses came against AFC opponents, would have been eight if the Pats* had played their starters.

So 5-7, but more like 4-8 against conference opponents.

One of those wins was against the Browns, two against the hapless, foot out the door Jets, thus leaving one "quality" AFC win last year against...The Dolphins. Whoopee.

To Schwartz's credit, he did very well against his former divisional foes in the NFC North, where we went 4-0. Those wins:

Three missed field goals that led to the game winner as time expired against Detroit.

The game winner with no time against Minnesota.

An overtime win over the (pitiful) 2014 Bears.

And the Green Bay win.

If not for those squeakers, 2014 could have been...yeesh...real ugly.

Edited by The Big Cat

Mario aint the same mario. Kyle has been hurt all year. It's pretty much the same thing as last year when you look at it. Feast games where we get a bunch of turnovers, or close games we lost when we turned the ball over.

We might not bring in any of the guys you mention also... people like playing for Rex. He has earned that reputation over the years.

Can we also replace a 31 year old Mario Williams with a 29 year old Mario. Also let's replace a 33 year old kyle with a 31 year old kyle. The heart of the D has hit the wall my friends. Accept and move on.

Can we replace Dareus with 24 year old Dareus too? Looks like he hit the wall this year as well. They're all just too damn old.

All seven losses came against AFC opponents, would have been eight if the Pats* had played their starters.

So 5-7, but more like 4-8 against conference opponents.

One of those wins was against the Browns, two against the hapless, foot out the door Jets, thus leaving one "quality" AFC win last year against...The Dolphins. Whoopee.

To Schwartz's credit, he did very well against his former divisional foes in the NFC North, where we went 4-0. Those wins:

Three missed field goals that led to the game winner as time expired against Detroit.

The game winner with no time against Minnesota.

An overtime win over the (pitiful) 2014 Bears.

And the Green Bay win.

If not for those squeakers, 2014 could have been...yeesh...real ugly.

All I know with almost the same defensive personnel we are giving up 5.3 more points per game ( 23.4 vs 18.1). If he could have just kept the defense at the same production level as last year with the 3 points of offense per game better output in in 2014 our ppg differential would be approxiately 6 ppg which would have us trending toward the playoffs.

I hope Rex can learn from his mistakes and we can finish the year strong

The only thing that makes it tolerable watching the Bills lose is coming here and watching some of you guys go off the rails.

Some here want to replace Ryan with Schwartz? Are you freaking kidding me? The guy's a tool and was one of if not the biggest douchebags in the league when he was in Detroit.

Rex has a losing record as coach, Schwartz's is worse.

Rex is a bit of a clown, Schwartz had his players carry him off the field after beating Detroit.

Rex may not be the answer.......but seriously Schwartz as HC? GTFO! :thumbdown:

Edited by gumby

OBD had a chance to do that after Marrone opted out. Why would they go there now?

Probably because they were swayed by Whaley, Brandon to hire Rex Ryan to get his Mike Pettine style of defense in Buffalo. If they knew then what they know now I highly doubt Rex Ryan gets hired.

• The penalties, worst in the league is bad coaching, and lack of discipline.
  • The 20th ranked defense that was #4 overall last year. Now 30th in sacks that was #1 last year.
  • Bad special teams coverage units with the same coach, players.
  • Communication difficulties- headsets issues with QB's not getting the plays, and now figuring out which plays to throw a red flag at.
  • Game management issues.

Dick Jauron, Chan Gailey are looking like better hires right now. The Bills aren't yet 6-10, and I wonder if that is where this team ends up.

I would have preferred giving Schwartz another shot at HC simply because he had earned it with the defense #1 team in sacks, and #4 overall defense. This years D would be even better with Darby. Last years defense with this years offense and the Bills are probably 9-2. JMO