Week 13: Texans' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat Houston on Sunday?

• Yes! They'll be back in the Wildcard Race.
    • No! They'll be Done.

texans.pngVS. bills.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Texans at Bills Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Texans History

NFL Week 13 Maps

CVQyNj9UYAATYQK.jpg

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes
Color Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Win streak continues as Texans defeat Saints 24-6

By Deepi Sidhu - houstontexans.com

The Texans defeated Drew Brees and the Saints 24-6 at NRG Stadium on Sunday.

Another dominating day by J.J. Watt

By Drew Dougherty - houstontexans.com

J.J. Watt turned in a dominating performance...again.

Brian Hoyer "hungry" to return

By Deepi Sidhu - houstontexans.com

After being inactive in Week 11, Brian Hoyer looked fresh in his first start since suffering a concussion in the Nov. 16 game at Cincinnati.

Postgame sound: Bill O'Brien (13:00)

Head coach Bill O'Brien spoke with the media following the win against the New Orleans Saints.

Postgame sound: J.J. Watt (7:00)

DE J.J. Watt spoke with the media following the win against the New Orleans Saints.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a monster game. It's not only important in terms of keeping the Bills' playoff chances alive, it's also going to fundamentally impact my home life as I live with a Texans fan. Regardless of the outcome I'm fairly certain I'll be sleeping on the couch next Sunday night, perhaps longer if the in-game-trash-talk gets particularly rancorous. I'm not sure I can survive an entire off season of trash talk if the Bills lose...

So, with all that on the line, get your **** together, Rex.

This is a monster game. It's not only important in terms of keeping the Bills' playoff chances alive, it's also going to fundamentally impact my home life as I live with a Texans fan. Regardless of the outcome I'm fairly certain I'll be sleeping on the couch next Sunday night, perhaps longer if the in-game-trash-talk gets particularly rancorous. I'm not sure I can survive an entire off season of trash talk if the Bills lose...

Well, you boys both support teams that aren't going to the playoffs. I hope things work out.

Edited by HoF Watkins

well I'll assume you have a bet in place? Hope it's something good and the Texans fan is pinning their hopes and dreams on Brian Hoyer. Edited by YoloinOhio

21 observations from Texans vs. Saints
By John Harris - houstontexans.com

John Harris recaps Sunday's win.

Vandermeers View: New season, new team
By Marc Vandermeer - houstontexans.com

No matter what happens down the stretch, the Texans start to 2015 will always be part of the narrative. But the team itself is way beyond that. This is a new season and a new team.

The only thing you need to ask yourself as a Bills fan is "Is this a big game for the Bills"? If the answer is yes, bet everything you own on a loss. This organization fails like no other when the the chips are down and the saddest part is that a BIG game to the Bills is staying around long enough to be in the hunt come the first week in December. JJ Watt and Co. are going to dismantle this offense worse than we have seen all year....book it.

The only thing you need to ask yourself as a Bills fan is "Is this a big game for the Bills"? If the answer is yes, bet everything you own on a loss. This organization fails like no other when the the chips are down and the saddest part is that a BIG game to the Bills is staying around long enough to be in the hunt come the first week in December. JJ Watt and Co. are going to dismantle this offense worse than we have seen all year....book it.

Your BBFS take is duly noted.

Its no longer possible to enjoy watching this team...

Early domination = we either either dont score enough or other team makes a few changes at half time and we dont

when we are behind we just dont have the game management pieces to make a comeback. Our 2 minute drills take 8 minutes.

I think Bills will make a comeback next week in front of the home fans. Its been 3 weeks on the road, so coming home may be just what the team needs. 1 win and they are right back in it as the other contenders are all within 1 game. I'm watching first half of yesterday's game and if they can keep it up for the whole game, we win.

After 40 years of following the ups and downs of this team, I guess I am still an optimist.

Your take is essentially that this game is over before it's even contested because of Bills' history. That's Battered Buffalo Fan Syndrome (BBFS).

Ah yes. Basically, how I operate is....

The anger will subside by tomorrow

I'll realize that maybe there is a chance by Thursday

Friday I'll be totally fired up to go to the game

Sunday morning, after 2 beers and many delusional fans around me, I will have convinced myself that today is the big step to that last Wild Card spot

Sunday night I will either be convinced that the spot is ours or......the season really is dead in the water

This is life as a Bills fan in Late November/early December.

The Bills may very well win on Sunday, but does anyone really expect them to win 5 in a row? Hell even 4 of their last 5?

Not a chance. They lack consistency. Mostly on defense.

It would certainly be a departure from what we've seen thus far this season. All I'm going to do it take it one week at a time. For all intents and purposes, they have to win this one or it's really over.