Rex Blaming Lack of Key Challenges on Arrowhead Operations

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaySkurski

Ryan says he plans to change his replay process, but won't get into specifics of what those change will be. "Clearly we have to improve it."

@buffalobills

"We will make changes to our challenge process...When people at home see something and we don't, that can't happen."

CVFB3_oWEAQPMYY.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan: "Everything is ultimately my responsibility. It's my responsibility to get a process in place that's effective."

Maybe they ARE ponying up for the Sunday Ticket Max and the app.....

I think I could trade 'bank' for angry tweets.

Ha, pretty sure.

But it's not so clear that it definitely WAS a catch, is it?

What difference does it make if the ball was moving & came out when he was hitting the ground ? The point is that a challenge flag should have been thrown anyway. The 2 minute warning was just a few seconds away & you would lose your right to challenge anyway. Some you win & some you lose but on a questionable call at that stage of the game, the red flag must be thrown.

What difference does it make if the ball was moving & came out when he was hitting the ground ? The point is that a challenge flag should have been thrown anyway. The 2 minute warning was just a few seconds away & you would lose your right to challenge anyway. Some you win & some you lose but on a questionable call at that stage of the game, the red flag must be thrown.

I won't argue with that. Particularly since you concede that it would have been a procedural attempt, anyways.

Said the exact same thing. It was not moving, and the bills needed two good plays called in the huddle as they wasted the first down on a draw.

But expecting good play calling down the stretch is a joke. Remember both NE games, the NYG and the Jax games all of which were plagued by bad play calling in the 4th.