Same old Bills

Dan

Think about how much the world around us has changed since January 8, 2000.

I've become an old man and my mom who has only asked for one thing in her life... To see the Bills win a Super Bowl.. has become a nascar fan. Damn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I should be more upset at this loss, but I'm not. We handed them the game on a damn platter.

People need to wake up and realize that they don't hand games away. When you are this bad for this long, it's because the other teams are better. These teams make the Bills take penalties and fumble the ball away.

The Bills don't have one strength and the rebuild is right around the corner

My grand parents hoped for a Bills Super Bowl win. They are gone. My parents hoped for a Bills Super Bowl win. They are gone. The way things are trending maybe my grand children will see the Bills win a Super Bowl.

People need to wake up and realize that they don't hand games away. When you are this bad for this long, it's because the other teams are better. These teams make the Bills take penalties and fumble the ball away.

The Bills don't have one strength and the rebuild is right around the corner

Rebuild? You are talking scorched earth? Fire everyone from GM down and dump all the veteran players? They have not finished the last rebuild.

My grand parents hoped for a Bills Super Bowl win. They are gone. My parents hoped for a Bills Super Bowl win. They are gone. The way things are trending maybe my grand children will see the Bills win a Super Bowl.

I just want to see a Bills team that is better than mediocre. I'm part of a generation that hasn't even seen that.

I just want to see a Bills team that is better than mediocre. I'm part of a generation that hasn't even seen that.

I have followed them since 1965. Good luck to you. Only the Kelly era was there hope every season.

I honestly don't know what's worse...never seeing a competent Bills team, or seeing one that was and then not seeing it again for 15+ years?

Rebuild? You are talking scorched earth? Fire everyone from GM down and dump all the veteran players? They have not finished the last rebuild.

Yes they have and next year, this defense will be the weakness if they don't start dumping players. Next year is when they need to get a top 5 pick again and aim for playoffs around 2020

Yes they have and next year, this defense will be the weakness if they don't start dumping players. Next year is when they need to get a top 5 pick again and aim for playoffs around 2020

Disagree. They are one draft from completing the last one. Next draft was to bring in LBs to compliment the scheme and quality depth. This team is thin on depth. Tarpley should not be on the field.

Yep. Came up small when the chips were down. Gotta run the table now. I guess anything's possible, but who wants to suffer through that stress?? Looks like 8-8 or 9-7 and no playoffs again. Amazing how they find ways to not get it done when it really really matters. London, this game, who knows they'll probably win the next two , then crater at the Redskins and end the season, again. how many times do we have to die a little like this??

Yep. Came up small when the chips were down. Gotta run the table now. I guess anything's possible, but who wants to suffer through that stress?? Looks like 8-8 or 9-7 and no playoffs again. Amazing how they find ways to not get it done when it really really matters. London, this game, who knows they'll probably win the next two , then crater at the Redskins and end the season, again. how many times do we have to die a little like this??

Forever.