I shudder to think

BF_in_Indiana

What's going to happen is we'll lose. Same thing that happened every time DB led us into Foxboro. Same thing that happens any time any QB leads a team into Foxboro.

Though I would like the Bills to be the team that changes all that.....

The worst that happens is we don't make the playoffs. The best thing that happens is we win the Super Bowl.

Drew Proved he is not capable of doing the latter, even with 2 excellent WRs, one of the best RBs in the league, one of the best defenses in the league, and arguably the top 3 special teams in the league.

I dont suppose anyone might have considered that because the pats have NEVER SEEN LOSMAN that they might not have gotten into his head yet?

I will laugh my @ss off if we win that game

241684[/snapback]

If we sweep them next year... oh man, I don't even know - that would be too frigging sweet.

I dont suppose anyone might have considered that because the pats have NEVER SEEN LOSMAN that they might not have gotten into his head yet?

I will laugh my @ss off if we win that game

241684[/snapback]

J.P gives us a better shot to beat New England for years to come. Drew never gave us a shot to beat them. We beat them 1 time I believe in his time here. That was the 31-0 game in 2003 when New England was still in shock over Milloy. Their heads weren't in that game at all.

J.P gives us a better shot to beat New England for years to come.  Drew never gave us a shot to beat them.  We beat them 1 time I believe in his time here.  That was the 31-0 game in 2003 when New England was still in shock over Milloy.  Their heads weren't in that game at all.

241699[/snapback]

Then again, how many QB's, TOTAL, have beaten New England in the last two years? less than a handful.

I'm still having visions of that horrible INT he threw in garbage time.  Wasn't it to Bruschi?

241690[/snapback]

At least he didn't throw a crapper to Troy Frigging Brown.

J.P gives us a better shot to beat New England for years to come.  Drew never gave us a shot to beat them.  We beat them 1 time I believe in his time here.  That was the 31-0 game in 2003 when New England was still in shock over Milloy.  Their heads weren't in that game at all.

241699[/snapback]

And of course like all Bledsoe wins, it doesn't really count.