Rams WR shot in head

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the shooting rates change when you throw out Chicago, DC and other hotbeds?

Are you kidding?

How does my success rate with the women change when you throw out the girls that wont bang me?

How does EJ's completion percentage change when you throw out the dropped balls?

How does Nix's GM rating change if you throw out the 2010 draft?

You cant manipulate stats like that just to make them prove your point. Although that is classic FC MO.

Are you kidding?

How does my success rate with the women change when you throw out the girls that wont bang me?

How does EJ's completion percentage change when you throw out the dropped balls?

How does Nix's GM rating change if you throw out the 2010 draft?

You cant manipulate stats like that just to make them prove your point. Although that is classic FC MO.

If you'd like to make a broad claim that "America has a gun problem," then no. I suppose you can't throw out large amounts of data. I would, however, advise you to take a look at some of those numbers and tell me if it isn't possible that's it's just not that simple.

If you'd like to make a broad claim that "America has a gun problem," then no. I suppose you can't throw out large amounts of data. I would, however, advise you to take a look at some of those numbers and tell me if it isn't possible that's it's just not that simple.

America has a gun culture problem.

Ha ha ha, no.

Is "gun culture" as pervasive in Vermont as DC? Then why does DC have more the 5x the rate of gun murders?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

Just because it's higher in DC doesnt mean it isnt still too high in VT, or where ever else you want to cherry pick.

Compared to every other country in the world, Americans as a whole are far more obsessed with guns than almost anyone else.

Nothing you shouldnt already know.

Too many Americans are obsessed with their hand-held death machines. Unnecessarily so.

Few Americans are obsessed with guns as death machines. Most have them to protect themselves against them.

Just because it's higher in DC doesnt mean it isnt still too high in VT, or where ever else you want to cherry pick.

Compared to every other country in the world, Americans as a whole are far more obsessed with guns than almost anyone else.

I took the highest and lowest. Hardly a cherry pick. I'm just wondering if Vermont is "too high," why is DC so much higher? Are they even more American than the folks in Vermont? Or can we possibly think there may be other factors at play?

Edited by FireChan

Few Americans are obsessed with guns as death machines. Most have them to protect themselves against them.

Lol, whut?

I took the highest and lowest. Hardly a cherry pick. I'm just wondering if Vermont is "too high," why is DC so much higher? Are they even more American than the folks in Vermont? Or can we possibly think there may be other factors at play?

Vermont has a lower gun murder rate than the UK, FYI. Are they obsessed with guns more?

Well it's the capital, so of course they are more American there. Duh. And of course other factors play into the higher rate there. But again that isnt the point.

The point is, America in general is too obsessed with guns. There are various levels of that obsession. Whatever point that makes.

I'm glad to hear he is ok. I just don't understand why guys who have a one time shot at wealth and can invest for their life would put themselves in positions where they can ruin it.

Maybe he never did anything wrong, and maybe a random act, giving tons of benefit of the doubt, but noone gets shot in any of the neighborhoods I frequent, ever.

I don't know him so assume he is a back up or ST, but even so, you can still create a great nest egg for your future when you move onto your real career which will last 30 years.

I lived in an upscale neighborhood years and a man killed his entire family. It can happen anywhere.

I wouldnt insult debates by calling this one, more like feeding into FC's need to argue during the offseason. But point taken, sir. :thumbsup:

I actually just don't like posturing comments without substance. But you actually out insulted me this round. Congrats!

Feel free to come to PPP.

Edited by FireChan