Taylor injury watch

YoloinOhio

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a QB that doesn't give the ball away much while he's learning. He also has a pretty damn good deep ball which normally helps our run game, and he has good accuracy. Let's not throw him under the bus because he came up 7 points shy to the undefeated reigning Super Bowl champs. That's a huge overreaction.

Oh dear. Over reacting is a contest here sometimes. not sure what the prize is, but some folks are aggressively pursuing the title!

I am chasing the Under reacting trophy. Easier to win these things when the competition is minute

I agree they're beatable, but they're playing really well right now. They're riding high and at home. It's going to be a tough game, a must win game. Let's hope we got some fast healers this week.

yep and yep

Ahhh Flutie.... Another example of how skewed our fanbase's perception of what good QB play looks like. The guy turned a team with an elite defense, stout line, and solid skills players into a very average team.

Please. Flutie was what, 35/36 when he arrived in Buffalo. We knew he was approaching the end of his career.

Despite everything you pointed out, which QB has been better for the Bills after Flutie?

I am so, so relieved that he is expected to play this week

Me too.

Hopefully Miller will be alright, but Urbik can fill in for now.

I hope that Mario is ok too.