Phone # to the league office

Estelle Getty

I just called. Was given the option to speak with someone in the NFL's PR department, or can also email the NFL at officeofcommissioner@nfl.com. I've refrained from following up with either yet. The PR dept might be an interesting discussion. I'd be surprised to even hear back with an email. Part of me says what's the point of wasting any time complaining....

Tell them Estelle Getty (not the actress, but the Two Bills Drive poster) sent you. You'll get right to Roger Goodell.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick story on this topic- many moons ago I attended a game with my kids- two of whom were really young- I believe it was the game where Bryan Cox told us all were #1 as he was marched off the field

I called the league office the next day to complain and find out if Cox would be getting any discipline- a nice lady answered the phone and said she would get someone in that office to help me- about 10 seconds later a guy picks up the phone and says "this is Bill Polian how can I help you?" did not think i was going to get to talk to anyone and I got the guy in charge of the department at that time- very surprised- he would have talked all day- fun conversation!

A quick story on this topic- many moons ago I attended a game with my kids- two of whom were really young- I believe it was the game where Bryan Cox told us all were #1 as he was marched off the field

I called the league office the next day to complain and find out if Cox would be getting any discipline- a nice lady answered the phone and said she would get someone in that office to help me- about 10 seconds later a guy picks up the phone and says "this is Bill Polian how can I help you?" did not think i was going to get to talk to anyone and I got the guy in charge of the department at that time- very surprised- he would have talked all day- fun conversation!

Compared to today's game/the business of the NFL, those were innocent times. Now you'd be on a terror watch list for making that call….and you would probably have to escalate through 3 levels to get your first human on the line.

9/11 …and BelliCHEAT changed everything! ;)

212-450-2000. You will thank me after the game. The only way things will change is if we start a movement and force the Hand of the NFL.

My advice would be not to sound like a crying Bills fan but rather to focus on the fact that it is apparent *pats games are predetermined.

we didn't lose the game because of the officials. We lost because we failed to take advantage of the opportunities we had.

Compared to today's game/the business of the NFL, those were innocent times. Now you'd be on a terror watch list for making that call.and you would probably have to escalate through 3 levels to get your first human on the line.

9/11 and BelliCHEAT changed everything! ;)

Ha I actually got a human right away. She offered to transfer me to the PR dept, and partly out I shock I declined for now. Plus I realized I better get my gripe

more articulated.

This post is strangely prophetic.

Prophetic in what way? There was a high probability we would be on the bad end of a call or two vs. the Pats in NE...no more prophetic than the weatherman telling me there is a chance of daylight tomorrow with a high probability of darkness at 5pm.

Hang in there, Estelle. People laughed at me last year when I suggested that we trade our first round draft pick to Clemson for Chad Kelly and a backup guy. Everybody said that's crazy. When Chad Kelly lit up Alabama and LSU, well, lets just say vindicated.

This. Even though Kelly played for Eastern Mississippi Community College, Clemson still had rights to him.