Music at work options

boyst

they have these things called iPod and iPod Nano's and other similar knockoffs where you can download music or the basic CD player

philips-portable-music-player-az380-94-b

I actually have a Philips CD player/radio/clock in my office as we speak.

Looks like this ...

$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Edited by Gugny

That's THEE EXACT one (Phillips) of them we have @ work!!!! It has been crapping the bed under heavy use.

I've had mine for at least 10 years and I'm listening to an Amy Winehouse CD as I type this.

Spotify and a blue tooth speaker. You can get a good deal on Harmon Kardon Onyx Studio speakers right now on EBay. They had some promotion with Sprint and there are a ton of them out there. I got one for cheap and it sounds amazing. Spotify costs me 8 bucks a month...money well spent.

i bought two, the reviews were good, i got one for the office and one for other things. good battery and such, i am playing with it now. good speaker.

thanks, can i borrow a shower?

i bought two, the reviews were good, i got one for the office and one for other things. good battery and such, i am playing with it now. good speaker.

thanks, can i borrow a shower?

Glad you took my advice. I bought 4 of them last year and gave them out as Christmas presents. Incredible deal.

....and of course you can use my shower, but if the "legend" about you is true, it would only hold you and two girls ;)

Cheers

Glad you took my advice. I bought 4 of them last year and gave them out as Christmas presents. Incredible deal.

....and of course you can use my shower, but if the "legend" about you is true, it would only hold you and two girls ;)

Cheers

legends true. perhaps there is a very slim chance someone still has evidence.