2014 vs 2015 Buffalo Bills

14 v 15  

54 members have voted

1. 1. If the 2015 Buffalo Bills could hypothetically play the 2014 Buffalo Bills, who would win?

Marrone and Rex were 1-1 against each other last season. I think our offense this year is so much better than what Hackett put out there last season. Last year's defense was better than this season's defense, but the offense has improved so much that they could beat last year's D. For example, the Jets' D is ranked highly, but we just beat them.

Marrone and Rex were 1-1 against each other last season. I think our offense this year is so much better than what Hackett put out there last season. Last year's defense was better than this season's defense, but the offense has improved so much that they could beat last year's D. For example, the Jets' D is ranked highly, but we just beat them.

No they weren't. 2 blowouts.

Marrone was 3-1 against Rex. That wouldn't even matter, because Rex had no talent his last two years in Jersey.

2014 defense would destroy the 2015 offense. 2015 defense would still destroy 2014 offense. 2014 Dan Carpenter kicks better. 2014 wins 6-3.

Hmmm,... that's not a bad assessment. But our Defense has always had problems w/ running QBs. Tyrod runs for a TD... 2015 wins 10-6

Good poll question on the Tuesday afternoon preceding a Monday night game... #2Long2Wait

Edited by cage