A healthy Bills team is a different animal

dezertbill

Making the obvious point that without Taylor, McCoy, Watkins, and Williams we don't win this speaks volumes about the team's talent level over the last two games.

Watkins backed up his talk with the most yards in his short career (although he almost made a huge drop) and McCoy & Williams combo'd for over 220 yards of rushing. 397 total yards and 4 TD's from that trio.

Taylor completes 92% of his passes with 2 huge completions compared to Manuel's 62% over the last two games. Along with 44 yards of rushing converting some big first downs to keep drives alive. I don't think you can discount what he means to this team. Besides his 4-2 starting record he easily opens the field for big plays with the threat of his legs. I also believe the threat of Taylor taking off opens up running lanes for RB's due to defense's hesitation.

Buffalo's bend but don't break defense still has it's issues. But when the Offense is producing it takes the pressure off of Thurman and Co.

Imagine that, offense taking pressure off a Rex Ryan defense.

Hopefully McCoy's shoulder is OK and Watkins isn't too sore after Suh landing on him.

But I expect a big helping from Rex of "That's what our team can do when we are healthy" talk in the post game. Rightly so.

Not many teams win games without their starting QB, top 2 RB's and top WR. Buffalo has proven they are no different. Our playoff hopes rests on the health of those 4. The Bills will ride with them or die without.

GO BILLS!

Edited by dezertbill

What are we averaging for points with Tyrod on offense?

Bills averaging 26.1 points per game...9th in the NFL right now...

If we knew before the season the Bills would be in the top 10 in scoring offense, I'm pretty sure even the most cynical fan wouldn't have predicted 4-4 as our record...

Bills averaging 26.1 points per game...9th in the NFL right now...

If we knew before the season the Bills would be in the top 10 in scoring offense, I'm pretty sure even the most cynical fan wouldn't have predicted 4-4 as our record...

unless we also knew we would have 2 EJ games and all the injuries. But yeah, we didn't expect that at all. Edited by YoloinOhio