DB to be announced gone tomorrow!!

JP-era

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the latter, how long did Flutie-fans keep bithcing? Sorry, but nothing short of a message board rules overhaul will keep the Bledsoe lovers from bashing this move for many months to come.

I choose to simply ignore it and talk what I want anyways.

So, Im all ears!

How about Kurt Warner? Yes over the hill, yes a statue, but he will at least settle for a backup job....ohh wait, forget him!

How about Mike McMahon, yes 2 hot heads at QB butboth are similar so at least the offensive scheme built around JP still applies to the #2. I think that may be important, to have a scheme that fits #1 and #2. How about Akili Smith if he plays well in NFL Europe?

240592[/snapback]

Actually I would be satisfied with McMahon. Charlie Batch and Tim Hasselbeck would be realistic second choices.

But if I had money on it, I would bet we see Kordell make another lengthy visit to One Bills Drive this summer.

A real stupid decision on behalf of Tom Donahoe.  :lol:  :(

240611[/snapback]

How can rooting for one player so cloud logic from a persons mind.

Ohh wait, I like Joey Harrington :lol:

Sorry, I got nothing NJSue, Im only glad there off my a_s for my support of Joey!

Lenny's on the phone with TD now and he's pissed.  He and TD are lifelong buddies.  Ole' Whitey shafted Lenny!

240625[/snapback]

Ummm, how did anyone get shafted? The webpage clearly says that it's a rumor... :lol:

Granted it's gathering steam, but it's no different than the other half dozen sites that have "reported" the same thing.

CW

It's no rumor. It's all over everywhere- WGRZ, WIVB, WKBW, WGR, WBEN, ESPN, MSG, Fox Sports. You name they are reporting it.

What in the hell is going on here? It's like the black cloud is being lifted over Western New York all at once. They are finally cleaning up Erie County Government and not raising taxes, Drew Bledsoe gets cut and the NHL and the NHLPA are only $6.5 million apart on a hard salary cap (a $45 million dollar salary cap would certainly be a huge help to to the Sabres) so there may be NHL hockey at the HSBC Arena this Spring if they just compromise and meet in the middle. It's a good day in WNY (unless of course you are Drew Bledsoe or are related to the Erie County Executive that is)

Still sticking to 1-15 for 2005 or have you changed your mind?

240616[/snapback]

No I am not changing my mind. :lol:

Yes releasing Drew Bledsoe is a real stupid decision on behalf of Tom Donahoe. :(

I know he has done some good rebuilding this bills team. But, this decision really disappoints me as a bills fan. :lol:

Actually I would be satisfied with McMahon. Charlie Batch and Tim Hasselbeck would be realistic second choices.

But if I had money on it, I would bet we see Kordell make another lengthy visit to One Bills Drive this summer.

240622[/snapback]

Kordell :lol:

No I am not changing my mind.  :D

Yes releasing Drew Bledsoe is a real stupid decision on behalf of Tom Donahoe. :angry:

I know he has done some good rebuilding this bills team. But, this decision really disappoints me as a bills fan. :lol:

241002[/snapback]

:lol::( Sue, I can only imagine that your devoted respect for him is based on his charitable contributions -and I don't mean interceptions!

History now tells us the ONLY stupid decision TD made re: Blue Deadso was aquiring him. You're too much of a Bills fan to support a losing QB (23-25) with no playoffs, playing on a team that only needs a qb to manage the offense. It's over, and the team's fan base is rejoicing, regardless of the play of his successor!

Ummm, how did anyone get shafted?  The webpage clearly says that it's a rumor... :lol:

Granted it's gathering steam, but it's no different than the other half dozen sites that have "reported" the same thing.

CW

240843[/snapback]

I was referencing the fact that foxsports and others reported this before espn and TD's supposed lifelong buddy Lenny P. You would have thought if they were so tight, that Lenny P. would have received the scoop.