What the Models Predict for the Rest of the Season

CodeMonkey

11/08 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 pm WIN 11/12 @ New York Jets 8:25 pm LOSS 11/23 @ New England Patriots 8:30 pm LOSS 11/29 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm WIN 12/6 HOUSTON TEXANS 1:00 pm WIN 12/13 @ Philadelphia Eagles 1:00 pm WIN 12/20 @ Washington Redskins 1:00 pm WIN 12/27 DALLAS COWBOYS 1:00 pm LOSS 01/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm WIN

That's 9-7. Maybe we could sweep the Jets as they are injured now, maybe we could beat Philly. I am assuming Romo is back by our game. That's a month after he returns. My picks are predicated everyone, but Aaron Williams is back for Miami (TT, Watkins and stay healthy, Miller, Karlos Williams is 100%, Kyle Williams, and McKelvin comes back. Lastly, Corey Graham is healed up), Harvin reconsiders with some rest, and Aaron Williams is back for the Patriots.

This will be a different team when the stars are back. We would have killed the Jags if we had our first string talent in there. I know many will disagree with me, but I'd rather hold out hope for now. I also think over the bye, Rex learned from his mistakes and will play press more on the quick release QB's, and will rush these front four much much more.

If we lose to Miami and the Jets, then ok, it's over. If we beat Miami, and absolutely get demolished by the Jets, then it's over. If we play a close tough game against the Jets, and play a tough close game with NE, then maybe we are in it.

Whoops, sorry guys, I copied that schedule as a chart so I know this looks busy.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Jags game will turn out to be the turning point game that forces the whole team to come together, get healthy and become the team we all thought they were.

I want to believe you...I really do. If the Bills can go 2-1 in these next three that will be saying something.

I'm sure with the latest injuries and upsets the models will shift a bit.

# 8 seed at Home vs Miami # 9 seed

@ NYJ (6th seed) and Geno Smith? licking chops the defense comes to life TNF

@ NE*** MNF

@ KC # 10seed

Home vs Houston # 11 seed

4-1 is doable I have to Billieve.

Steelers 7th seed remaining schedule

vs. Raiders (4-3), vs. Browns (2-6), at Seahawks (4-4), vs. Colts (3-4), at Bengals (7-0), vs. Broncos (7-0), at Ravens (2-6), at Browns (2-6)

So at what point are these sites going to get shutdown since it's not the NFL's talking heads making the picks?

My guess, never. Fans don't listen to the talking heads only for their predictions. The people that watch that stuff are just starved for anything NFL and enjoy listening to people talk about it.

So at what point are these sites going to get shutdown since it's not the NFL's talking heads making the picks?

My guess, never. Fans don't listen to the talking heads only for their predictions. The people that watch that stuff are just starved for anything NFL and enjoy listening to people talk about it.

listen to a computer, or some joker with a personal bias?

tough choice.