Bills called first about McCoy?

Just heard on Sunday Night Football that they said the Bills called about McCoy? This is the first time I've heard this and have heard it was the other way around. Still not in favor of this trade as a shifty back can be found much cheaper (we should have went after Sproles). Of course the way Rex is coaching we would be whining about how bad Alonzo would be playing.

Who said it, and what exactly did they say? Were they in the know or just jammering along about the trade and maybe some slobbering of the facts got in their way. Inquiring minds want to know!

Whaley made a good move for LeSean McCoy as that guy has been the most productive RB in the NFL the last five years. But like someone else already mentioned Whaley failed to properly build a cohesive powerful offensive line.

Doug Whaley has had three off seasons to build a decent line for his offense, and the best he can do is Seantrel Henderson at RT, John Miller at RG,and with Urbik, Kounandjio as backups? :sick: Whaley may have signed Richie Incognito but it was Rex Ryan that wanted him in Buffalo. Now its kinda funny that Incognito is the Bills best O linemen, and its not even close.

A half-assed offensive line again this year with another new young QB on the roster the Bills are trying to develop, and I thought it was a joke the previous two years. Starting EJ behind one of the very worst offensive lines in the NFL for two years, and now Taylor behind another bad line this year.

When...will...this...GM...get...it...right?

Yeah. His 60YPG and 3.9YPA has been amazing for this offense.

Imagine how pathetic it would be without him. Oh wait, just look to last year for that.

Who said it, and what exactly did they say? Were they in the know or just jammering along about the trade and maybe some slobbering of the facts got in their way. Inquiring minds want to know!

Does it really matter?

In your scenario we would have Kiko on IR and Sproles(assuming he would sign here) as opposed to Mccoy. I'd rather have McCoy than Sproles and Kiko on IR at this point. Before you say 'who knew Kiko would get hurt?, I'm just doing this revisionist thing like you are.

Who says Kiko gets hurt here

The announcers

Good grief the arguments around here lately... :doh:

I really don't think it matters who called who...It was a good trade for the Bills...Not a great trade...But a good, sound, football decision-type trade...Especially considering Kiko has had some injury issues dating back to College...And there was no telling how well he would come back...

The Bills were returning Brown and Bradham who both had REAL good years in 2015...And they had a viable back-up in Ty Powell...Kiko was expendable...At least if you're running Schwartz system he was...

The Bills had Freddie and Bryce Brown...McCoy is a HUGE upgrade from those two...There's really no disputing that...So can we all just forget about it and move on?...McCoy is seriously about the last thing wrong with this team right now... B-)