Predictions: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

Go Bills, hope we show on D big time and with a good gameplan on offense and roll 'em! They're just the freaking Jags, lets do this we are fighting to stay alive!

With that said, given our current status and the fact that the Jags have demonstrated scoring capability, I will predict:

Bill 13

Jags 20

Hope I'm wrong, but it could be rough morning.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is based strictly on augury and I haven't figured out how to do points. So anyhow, Bills win big, the team finally looks like the team we thought they were, there is at least one "uh oh" injury and some hair-pulling mistakes. But once they get rolling, they dominate.

Best prediction I've seen:

http://teamstre.am/1S2g7Xz

That was freakin hilarious.

Bills 17

Jags 9

How some of you stated 33 points without Miller, K. Williams, Watkins, Harvin, Goodwin, an injured Shady although he looked better is beyond me. We have only two WR on the team left except the guy we picked up last week. You know they'll stack 8 in the box so if EJ can't get into a rhythm with Clay and Woods, this will be one boring game.

I do think our defense will come out swinging, and have a big day. If we break 20 pts or better it is due to picks, or fumbles for at least one defensive score.