Stupid question: TV coverage London game

jaybee

Sorry because this must have been covered here but I didnt see it.

Will the Buff / Jags game be available on television in Rochester NY ? I'm seeing the Yahoo only broadcast news stuff. Although it does say available in Buffalo market but I'm uncertain if that includes Rochester.

Anybody know ?

Many thanks.

jb

Sorry because this must have been covered here but I didnt see it.

Will the Buff / Jags game be available on television in Rochester NY ? I'm seeing the Yahoo only broadcast news stuff. Although it does say available in Buffalo market but I'm uncertain if that includes Rochester.

Anybody know ?

Many thanks.

jb

No TV in Rochester. Yahoo stream only.

@kevinoDandC

Heads up #Bills fans in #ROC: Sunday's game vs. Jaguars from London will NOT be on TV. It's only available on http://Yahoo.com

It's EJ's fault. I blame EJ... and the Defense, and Special Teams, and the coaching, and the Front Office, and the equipment men, and the strength and conditioning staff, and the cafeteria helpers, and the parking lot attendants. I blame them all.

26, any idea about replay of game later in day?

I have not heard any news about a replay. It won't be part of the Sunday Ticket Shortcuts. I believe the only legit way to watch later will be on GamePass.

F*** this. Rochester and Syracuse were subject to blackout rules for years as part of the home market, but now aren't considered local because it's streaming. Bullsh*t.

Any other station besides WIVB in Buffalo is part of the secondary market and will not have the game via broadcast network.

I know that always did piss me off too, we're in the area to be blacked out, but for other reasons, don't qualify. It used to make me made in the early 90's once the Billd would make the conference championship game, no Van Miller on radio in Rochester. Instead would get NFL broadcast.

In general, I never really had a problem with blackout rules, but the special rules for primary markets always seemed unfair.

On another somewhat related question, will there be any way to stream it to a Roku? Would save me the trouble of plugging my laptop into big TV

F*** this. Rochester and Syracuse were subject to blackout rules for years as part of the home market, but now aren't considered local because it's streaming. Bullsh*t.

I know that always did piss me off too, we're in the area to be blacked out, but for other reasons, don't qualify. It used to make me made in the early 90's once the Billd would make the conference championship game, no Van Miller on radio in Rochester. Instead would get NFL broadcast.

In general, I never really had a problem with blackout rules, but the special rules for primary markets always seemed unfair.

On another somewhat related question, will there be any way to stream it to a Roku? Would save me the trouble of plugging my laptop into big TV

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/177210-london-game-will-be-streamed-on-yahoo/page-13?do=findComment&comment=3732568