Rex is forcing a defensive style this team can't play

Do you think when Don Shula had Dan Marino he thought to himself oh boy I am a running coach becuase I had Larry Csonka, Kick and Mercury Morris and we ran the ball like 50 times a game. A good coach knows how to use his personnel. Rex is trying to force his defensive ideas on this team and he does not have the right personnel. He should let this team go back to letting the defensive line go into full attack mode and play the NINE WIDE defense. He's trying to force a defense on this team that can'y play the style he wants. Rex does not have the linebackers to play this style defense he is trying to install. Rex just needs to swallow his pride. Why can't he see the Bills defense is going backwards. This was once feared defense and now they are playing passive and look like a bunch of girls out there. get your act together Rex This is starting to get embarrassing to watch.

Shula not providing Marino with a running game is probably biggest reason they never won a Super Bowl.

Also, when you say 'bunch of girls' I can't help picturing you with your arms crossed on your chest, stomping your foot into the ground with a pouty face.

That being said, dline definitely not looking great, but Dareus looked pretty good a lot of plays.

Shula not providing Marino with a running game is probably biggest reason they never won a Super Bowl.

Also, when you say 'bunch of girls' I can't help picturing you with your arms crossed on your chest, stomping your foot into the ground with a pouty face.

That being said, dline definitely not looking great, but Dareus looked pretty good a lot of plays.

Of course they took Dareus out on 3rd down in the 2nd half I don't know how many times. The dude had 10 sacks last year and gets push up the middle. This team is a mess: no pass rush, injuries all over on the offense to skill players that cannot be replaced, atrocious special teams penalties. I have no idea what Rex has done to our defense but I wish he'd stop.

Do you think when Don Shula had Dan Marino he thought to himself oh boy I am a running coach becuase I had Larry Csonka, Kick and Mercury Morris and we ran the ball like 50 times a game. A good coach knows how to use his personnel. Rex is trying to force his defensive ideas on this team and he does not have the right personnel. He should let this team go back to letting the defensive line go into full attack mode and play the NINE WIDE defense. He's trying to force a defense on this team that can'y play the style he wants. Rex does not have the linebackers to play this style defense he is trying to install. Rex just needs to swallow his pride. Why can't he see the Bills defense is going backwards. This was once feared defense and now they are playing passive and look like a bunch of girls out there. get your act together Rex This is starting to get embarrassing to watch.

it's wide nine but your right