• Injuries
    • Penalties
    • We are fine, just had some bad luck
    • Doug Whaley
    • 2015 acquisitions: Clay, Taylor, McCoy,
    • The QB situation
    • Other
    • Offensive Line

The defense is a mess. What happened to the D-Line? No plays of any kind and once again were beaten. This team isn't designed for the offense to outscore teams and throw it 40 times. People want to rip EJ, and he was up and down, but this loss isn't on him or the offense at all. Whatever they are trying to do on Defense isn't working and they need to get it worked out quick or it will be another offseason trying to figure out what it takes to make the playoffs.

Should be a multiple choice

1. Penalties- On special teams, on offense, on defense = lack of discipline which goes to bad..
  2. Coaching stinks...
  3. Injuries are killing this team this year
  4. lack of O line talent!
  5. Defensive coaching is just bad. Ryan was handed the keys to the #4 defense in the NFL and turned it into a non pass rushing soft coverage unit that makes me want to puke!

I voted for Dog Whaley.

Overpaid for Clay, Watkins, McCoy. Quarter of a billion underperformng d-line. Welcome to a .500 team and cap hell.

Thanks Doug.

The Pegulas have seen this show before. Spend for the brass ring, but if it fails, blow it all up to start from the bottom. I really, really hope we don't have to do that here.....

Should be a multiple choice

1. Penalties- On special teams, on offense, on defense = lack of discipline which goes to bad..
  2. Coaching stinks...
  3. Injuries are killing this team this year
  4. lack of O line talent!
  5. Defensive coaching is just bad. Ryan was handed the keys to the #4 defense in the NFL and turned it into a non pass rushing soft coverage unit that makes me want to puke!

it would defeat the purpose of greatest concern being optimal.

to many of us, every option i listed is a concern.

Too me its REX! Starting to think he's a phony and we all bought the act. Bluster without backup!!!!!!

I didn't like the "we are going to build a bully" shtick, and its coming back to bite him in the ass.

This year he is starting to look like he did last year on the NY Jets sidelines...hapless

we're less organized and disciplined than our better opponents, yet our roster has talented players who should be able to compete intelligently and with focus.

Ryan used to be a brilliant defensive coach, but he was never much of a head coach. his teams always seemed to come up short.

now, i'm beginning to think his defenses have become the victim of their own success.. in a copycat league, his exotic blitz packages and coverage schemes no longer surprise good coaches.

maybe the league has passed him by... and if he can't coach D, he has nothing else to offer.