• Penalties
    • We are fine, just had some bad luck
    • Doug Whaley
    • 2015 acquisitions: Clay, Taylor, McCoy,
    • The QB situation
    • Other
    • Offensive Line

I voted injuries.

The most-injured team in the NFL just played the least-injured team in the NFL. They won.

15 Bills were on the injury report 4 days ago.

In how many games so far did the top 5 Bills playmakers all play?

Heck, even Cordy Glenn and John Miller were limited in practice, then Seantrel Henderson went out with a concussion in this game.

If Tyrod, Harvin, Karlos and Aaron Williams were in there, and if McCoy, Watkins, and Kyle Williams were full go for the entire game, it'd been Bills.

The defense is a mess. What happened to the D-Line? No plays of any kind and once again were beaten. This team isn't designed for the offense to outscore teams and throw it 40 times. People want to rip EJ, and he was up and down, but this loss isn't on him or the offense at all. Whatever they are trying to do on Defense isn't working and they need to get it worked out quick or it will be another offseason trying to figure out what it takes to make the playoffs.

Combination of poor coaching and overpaid, comfortable linemen.

I selected other because there is a clear agenda by the NFL powers that be to make it more difficult for Buffalo. The personal fouls and unnecessary roughness penalties are complete BS. No other team NONE period gets those calls against them in a way that stall offensive drives and extend opponents drives or aid their field position. I have been a Bills fan since I was born but I remember back to about 1980 clearly. There was a clear shift in officiating and bias in the NFL in general in the 2000's. The officiating is way too influencial on the outcome of games. The league clearly has decided to make it more difficult for Buffalo and it seems to get worse ever year. The grounding penalty was BS too. The same flag just got picked up on Aaron Rodgers go figure.