EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If EJ comes back to lead to a victory all will be forgiven......

no, it won't.. whaley needs to be held accountable for this fiasco. it's bad enough he wasted ann 8th pick but then to deal away a backup that would have to been a better option right now for essentially a bag of crisps...

no, it won't.. whaley needs to be held accountable for this fiasco. it's bad enough he wasted ann 8th pick but then to deal away a backup that would have to been a better option right now for essentially a bag of crisps...

Haha "Whaley needs to be held accountable." Yes, right. Spider on the ceiling? Set the house ablaze!

You stink as a fan of this team. Three years of watching EJ Manuel and you can't spot the improvement, says more about you then it does about EJ.

I saw the improvement today. A fumble for a TD and then a pick six. Yeah bladiebia I can see what you are saying. ROFL This guy is a pro bowl quarterback for sure, he makes Brady look ordinary. LOL

EJ is what he is.. far too inconsistent to ever be considered a starting QB.. i was impressed with his progress in te pre-season, but little has changed in his ability to execute from play to play

Yep, and it really just is all that should be said. He's the same QB that he has always been, from college until today.