Putin may well be a genius.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How things have changed in the last 8 years. Putin and the Russians are now on the side of good and Obama and the corrupt west are on the side of freakin evil. Never thought I would see the day. Russia behaving like any sane country would and the west acting curiously self destructive. Go figure.

How things have changed in the last 8 years. Putin and the Russians are now on the side of good and Obama and the corrupt west are on the side of freakin evil. Never thought I would see the day. Russia behaving like any sane country would and the west acting curiously self destructive. Go figure.

Move to Russia!

When you celebrate pilots being murdered, even Russian pilots, and I respond that's not an attack.

It's highlighting your barbarity.

Pretty sure thet were celebrating the deaths of people trying to kill them. Putin is bombing turkish/syrian clan that crosses over that border...and is anti-assad.... you knew that because you are not low information

In my thinking, it's possible Turkey did this on purpose. If that's the case, we should rightly leave them hanging out to dry.

Do what on purpose? Shoot down a plane that invades your airspace after several warnings to leave?

Do what on purpose? Shoot down a plane that invades your airspace after several warnings to leave?

Have they provided proof? I can't find ANY good information on the issue. CNN and American news outlets are useless.

Edited by joesixpack

Have they provided proof? I can't find ANY good information on the issue. CNN and American news outlets are useless.

I'm guessing more details will come out in time, but let's not pretend that Turkey just decided willy nilly to shoot down a Russian fighter that was flying over Syrian airspace. Let's also pretend that Russians haven't played chicken in that airspace since they started the engagement last month and haven't been given ample warnings.

In my thinking, it's possible Turkey did this on purpose. If that's the case, we should rightly leave them hanging out to dry.

Erdogan would not have attacked freaking Russia unless he had Obama's approval beforehand.

You don't go poking a bully unless you first know your bigger bully friend has your back.

I'm not buying the warnings either. Case in point, the senseless murders of the parachuted pilots. There's more to this story.

This is all about Assad, imo. Russia was laying waste to "moderates" like ISIS / al Nusra who were fighting Assad.

After the Paris terrorist attacks, France was calling on NATO countries to help back Russia against ISIS.

By ordering Erdogan to attack Russia, this drives a wedge between NATO and Russia.

Obama doesn't want to fight ISIS and other "moderates." ISIS is his tool to fight Assad in Syria.

Erdogan would not have attacked freaking Russia unless he had Obama's approval beforehand.

You don't go poking a bully unless you first know your bigger bully friend has your back.

No, actually they would have. Turkey's not nearly the puppet of the US that people seem to think.

This is all about Assad, imo. Russia was laying waste to "moderates" like ISIS / al Nusra who were fighting Assad.

After the Paris terrorist attacks, France was calling on NATO countries to help back Russia against ISIS.

By ordering Erdogan to attack Russia, this drives a wedge between NATO and Russia.

Obama doesn't want to fight ISIS and other "moderates." ISIS is his tool to fight Assad in Syria.

and it could be about money - miles long caravans of trucks carrying oil go between Syria and Turkey these along with oil depots and oil refineries under ISIS controls have recently become Russian targets

I'm not buying the warnings either. Case in point, the senseless murders of the parachuted pilots. There's more to this story.

There's at least eighteen different groups fighting each other in Syria. It's not just possible, but likely that the Russian pilot was killed by a group with absolutely no connection to the plane being shot down.

and it could be about money - miles long caravans of trucks carrying oil go between Syria and Turkey these along with oil depots and oil refineries under ISIS controls have recently become Russian targets

Of COURSE it's about money - ISIS's primary means of financing itself through oil smuggling. And if you want to strangle a terrorist group, one of your main efforts is to strangle their financing.

Jesus, you people are idiots. :wallbash:

Of COURSE it's about money - ISIS's primary means of financing itself through oil smuggling. And if you want to strangle a terrorist group, one of your main efforts is to strangle their financing.

Jesus, you people are idiots. :wallbash:

except the US didn't seem to be doing that, maybe it's beyond our military capabilities ? if it's not beyond our military capabilities then maybe our war against ISIS is a hoax, It does seem our friends (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and all the little oil rich gulf states) are actively supporting ISIS.